Powers & Abilities Sanji's observation haki is insane

I never denied that he didnt know a fight was going on. However the teardrop of a woman got his attention. Thats what helped him differtiate who it was. Tashigi herself said she couldnt speak. And how will you know someones gender without any inclination.

- He sensed a fight
- He focussed in on it with CoO
- Heard a womans teardrop with CoO
- Realised shes also getting beat up
- And left
He can sense the gender of the teardrop owner but not of the person fighting? Are you even reading what you are writing?

Yes. How can he tell a womans fighting without any indication. Tashigi said she couldnt even speak. What helped him tell a womans fighting was her teardrop.
This might be the dumbest hill to die on I have ever seen, just admit you were wrong lmao

Sanji CoO isn't good enough to recognize a person he has met, but it's good enough to differentiate man's teardrops from woman's teardrops???
Please tell me you aren't being serious, please

This might be the dumbest hill to die on I have ever seen, just admit you were wrong lmao

Sanji CoO isn't good enough to recognize a person he has met, but it's good enough to differentiate man's teardrops from woman's teardrops???
Why the fudge would I admit im wrong. You have shown nothing to disprove me and instead the chaps have helped me with showing Sanji can hear sounds with his CoO. This was the go-to denial to show Sanji is unable to do this feat.

Who said Sanji used CoO to remember Tashigi's precense. What would he get out of this. He didnt even acknowledge her the entire arc until the Vergo moment. And the last time they met before that was in Louge Town.

Sanji literally has the ability to tell when a womans lying and when shes pure evil. He could tell Viola and Pudding were actually good...whilst Khalifa and BM were evil lost causes. Again he has supernatural sense with them. Its nothing out of the ordinary for him to be able to do this.

how do you know what sanji felt with coo ? he should report what he felt in every detail ? what is the point ?

This dude really wants me to believe Sanji sensed Tashigi....even though the last time he saw her was in Lougue Town. Came all the way their, saw her crying....then thought to himself...."Oh.. saying I felt her teardrops is a cool line...I should say that". Lol.

how do you know what sanji felt with coo ? he should report what he felt in every detail ? what is the point ?
What are you even talking about?

Why the fudge would I admit im wrong. You have shown nothing to disprove me and instead the chaps have helped me with showing Sanji can hear sounds with his CoO. This was the go-to denial to show Sanji is unable to do this feat.

Who said Sanji used CoO to remember Tashigi's precense. What would he get out of this. He didnt even acknowledge her the entire arc until the Vergo moment. And the last time they met before that was in Louge Town.

Sanji literally has the ability to tell when a womans lying and when shes pure evil. He could tell Viola and Pudding were actually good...whilst Khalifa and BM were evil lost causes. Again he has supernatural sense with them. Its nothing out of the ordinary for him to be able to do this.
You are claiming he can sense a teardrop as well as the gender of said teardrop but can't sense far simpler things, how do you not see the absurdity of such a claim?
You are saying the same thing Zoro fanboys are saying to make fun of Sanji lmao

What are you even talking about?

You are claiming he can sense a teardrop as well as the gender of said teardrop but can't sense far simpler things, how do you not see the absurdity of such a claim?
You are saying the same thing Zoro fanboys are saying to make fun of Sanji lmao
Whats far simpler things. How can you sense the difference between male and female without any indication. Whats Sanji supposed to sense to help him see Tashigi is woman if he didnt use teardrops? Go on explain...