Questions & Mysteries Sanjis regeneration

This makes zero sense. How come sanjis head would need it but the rest of his equally exoskeletoned body wouldn't?

That doesn't make sense whatsoever. Mental gymnastics? Or am I missing the bigger picture?
Think.

You are comparing different injuries here. Sanji isnt fixing his skull on his own. He would need the machine to do so.

You're comparing a sunken in skull to bent ribs, an and a leg lol. Niji could fix his own broken jaw on his own, but would obviously need the machine to fix an injury like Yonji's.

Unless you have another explanation as to how Sanji would fix a sunken in skull without the machine? Because Sanji doesnt have regen lol
Post automatically merged:

What does bone adjusting have to do with regeneration?
No idea where homies getting regeneration from lol

Think.

You are comparing different injuries here. Sanji isnt fixing his skull on his own. He would need the machine to do so.

You're comparing a sunken in skull to bent ribs, an and a leg lol. Niji could fix his own broken jaw on his own, but would obviously need the machine to fix an injury like Yonji's.

Unless you have another explanation as to how Sanji would fix a sunken in skull without the machine? Because Sanji doesnt have regen lol

No idea where homies getting regeneration from lol
So you're saying sanjis exoskeleton kicked in at the exact moment his entire body was crushed? Sounds more like mental gymnastics to me. Got any proof?

We don't know when the exoskeleton started working exactly, though one thing: it seems Sanji would of most likely died had Queen kept pressuring coz it seems Sanji was probably unable to do anything about it or else why reducing himself to such a pitiful state first.

The problem aint the feat of Sanji, the problem is that people cant understand the feat.

If Sanji's genes did indeed evolve, then we must think in Sanji bones not as human bones. They are malleable as steel, you can bend steel while you can break bones, and unlike the bones, the steel can be bend to their normal state.

So Sanji did not heal, he just turned his body to its original shape. While his brother had to use the harmer since his head was sinked, not broken.

For this reason there is many misinterpretation of feats.

So I reread whole cake island arc and I can't find a single mention of regeneration in any of the chapters. Where does sanjis regen powers come from if not from the vinsmokes?
They do not regenerate
They have "fast healing" and "fast recovery"

And you can take Three scenes and combine them to give you what is happening with Sanji but on a "higher scale"

1- Yonji's face was completely messed up, it got fixed without needing time to heal (difference is he needed help on readjusting his face structure from the doctor)

2- Neji's jaw was dislocated by Sanji, and in that moment he immediately fixed it himself (again,it's similar but on a less scale than Sanji)

3- Reiju after getting shotby Pudding... in the infirmary, the guy talked about how her wound is ALREADY CLOSING and healing... they have fast healing....

So, what I'm trying to say is... Sanji is having those qualities but on a more grand level and scale.... his bones fracture are getting Fixed and recovered on its own and he's healing in the SAME moment... so it's simply Oda taking those powers to the next level and with Sanji himself (the guy who judge claimed to be the failure of the bunch) to have the better exoskeleton than all the others...

It's not regenerating. It gets deformed or dented and then goes back into its original shape, but it's not breaking and then heals up again.
It seemingly does not even break when forced into the wildest angles (Sanji's leg this chapter).

It's just super durable and at the same time very flexible. Carbon fiber based badminton rackets in RL for example follow the same principle.

That's why Reiju could not just "heal" away the gunshot wound and it's why Yonji's and Niji's just had to be put back into its original shape and did not have to heal up or anything aswell.

Last edited:
Also, my future speculation on WHY Sanji's exoskeleton have better healing than his brothers.... is because of his emotions... think about it scientifically:

- His brothers do not feel pain, or show any type of emotions, that makes the body very vulnerable to danger and allows more damage.

- Sanji says "he feels pain" but he can still walk and recover.... which makes me believe that scientifically, when the body starts feeling pain or feeling threatened, they do release chemicals and many other shit to defend the body... same with viruses or any diseases, when you get them, your body starts fighting them. and I think BECAUSE Sanji feels pain, his body is fighting damage MORE ferociously than his brothers, and thus his healing is far more better

I don't think any can recover instantly in the verse. That would prove vastly too overpowered. An X timeframe should ultimately be required.

Sanji was already strong and fast-healing. Think of his siblings as normal people who have been upgraded, whereas Sanji has been trained into a superhuman who has then been upgraded
Yea this is common Shonen logic I think. DNA based power ups probably get better with base stats being augmented. This is why Zoro can become stronger and stronger despite he is no Lunarian as long as he trains properly.

They do not regenerate
They have "fast healing" and "fast recovery"

And you can take Three scenes and combine them to give you what is happening with Sanji but on a "higher scale"

1- Yonji's face was completely messed up, it got fixed without needing time to heal (difference is he needed help on readjusting his face structure from the doctor)

2- Neji's jaw was dislocated by Sanji, and in that moment he immediately fixed it himself (again,it's similar but on a less scale than Sanji)

3- Reiju after getting shotby Pudding... in the infirmary, the guy talked about how her wound is ALREADY CLOSING and healing... they have fast healing....

So, what I'm trying to say is... Sanji is having those qualities but on a more grand level and scale.... his bones fracture are getting Fixed and recovered on its own and he's healing in the SAME moment... so it's simply Oda taking those powers to the next level and with Sanji himself (the guy who judge claimed to be the failure of the bunch) to have the better exoskeleton than all the others...
So headcanon?

After the genetic mutation gave them their exoskeleton, their bones cant actually break.

That is evidenced by Yonji's skull being capable of being shaped back to normal with the machine, Niji's Jaw being easily put back in place, and Sanji's bones being put back in position.

Wouldnt say they have regeneration, but a flexible skeleton.
But that's not true. They have literal guns meant for piercing the exoskeleton.

We don't know when the exoskeleton started working exactly, though one thing: it seems Sanji would of most likely died had Queen kept pressuring coz it seems Sanji was probably unable to do anything about it or else why reducing himself to such a pitiful state first.
True he only got caught because he was very obviously struggling with whatever was happening with his body. Even queen said he was careless.

It's not regenerating. It gets deformed or dented and then goes back into its original shape, but it's not breaking and then heals up again.
It seemingly does not even break when forced into the wildest angles (Sanji's leg this chapter).

It's just super durable and at the same time very flexible. Carbon fiber based badminton rackets in RL for example follow the same principle.

That's why Reiju could not just "heal" away the gunshot wound and it's why Yonji's and Niji's just had to be put back into its original shape and did not have to heal up or anything aswell.
This is all literally headcanon and a huuuuugggggggeeeeeee stretch.

Remember when Sanji brother took a beating from Katakuri in like less than 5min and later on was helping to beat BM's sons. Maybe is that.

But again... He took a beating from Katakuri in less than 5min.

Remember when Sanji brother took a beating from Katakuri in like less than 5min and later on was helping to beat BM's sons. Maybe is that.

But again... He took a beating from Katakuri in less than 5min.
Funny how all Katakuri needed to achieve in order to exploit Ichiji's RS was grabbing his neck.