Versus Battle Sasori vs Deidara

Who wins?

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So you say him always doesnt wanna make him wait is out of respect not because he kinda looked scared everytime, hmm
I showed you a panel of Deidara intentionally pissing Sasori off. He isn't scared. He isn't scared of anything, not Itachi or Sasuke, certainly not Sasori.
Its not in my head, its in manga and its obvious
Akatuski doesnt wanna make noise as they capture jinchurikis as stated by itachi and everybody else
So, the weaker one goes in, if he capture it good, if he doesnt then the superior helps him out:kayneshrug:
Also, in every other groupe the superior always gives the orders and the weaker one listens
Itachi Kakuzu and sasori three of them were kind of "leaders" of the two man groupes
Same with deidara tobi, tobi acted dumb so obviously stronger one was tobi so he was giving the orders.
Sasori was the senior, that doesn't make him stronger though. Especially when Deidara has better feats and the main reason for you thinking Sasori is stronger is due to Deidara's ruse.

Even if you ignore that statement, it was obvious that Deidara does think sasori is stronger than him, since he was always scared to make him Wait as sasori always said he hates waiting
Plus Usually when Teams in akatuski attack jinchurikis, the weaker one ALWAYS goes first expect for Pain himself going for naruto

Deidara goes in for Gaara ( the superior one never bothers to catch the jinchurikis unless its necessary )
Kisame always took jinchuriks while itachi just watches
Hidan goes in before Kakuzu bothers.
Yeah Sasori was the one who was always giving orders in his duo. It’s clear he was the Kakuzu/Itachi of his duo
Post automatically merged:

I showed you a panel of Deidara intentionally pissing Sasori off. He isn't scared. He isn't scared of anything, not Itachi or Sasuke, certainly not Sasori.

Sasori was the senior, that doesn't make him stronger though. Especially when Deidara has better feats and the main reason for you thinking Sasori is stronger is due to Deidara's ruse.
Sasori took out the Third Kazekage, who was stronger than the version of Gaara that Deidara beat. Obviously the Sasori that did this was a version of Sasori that didn’t even have his Third Kazekage puppet yet, so Sasori w/o the puppet is stronger than the Third Kazekage, who is stronger than Gaara. Meaning that Sasori was at least twice as strong as Kazekage Rescue Arc Gaara. This version of Gaara was strong enough to make Deidara lose an arm and make Deidara use C3, which is his strongest attack he can use on Sasori since C4 would be ineffective on Sasori and C0 would only result in a tie.

@TheAncientCenturion When fighting Sasuke, Deidara needed to stay in close enough range that Sasuke could reach him with Chidori Spear. Even if flying Deidara will likely be in close enough range for Sasori to hit him with Hiruko’s poisoned needles, his fire and water streams, his rope/harpoon thing, and his 100 puppets

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sasori took out the Third Kazekage, who was stronger than the version of Gaara that Deidara beat. Obviously the Sasori that did this was a version of Sasori that didn’t even have his Third Kazekage puppet yet, so Sasori w/o the puppet is stronger than the Third Kazekage, who is stronger than Gaara. Meaning that Sasori was at least twice as strong as Kazekage Rescue Arc Gaara. This version of Gaara was strong enough to make Deidara lose an arm and make Deidara use C3, which is his strongest attack he can use on Sasori since C4 would be ineffective on Sasori and C0 would only result in a tie.
LMFAO what kind of shit scaling is this?

The third Kazekage specifically was said to be above his predecessors by the village elders and Sasori gives us a vague statement of hype that "his name was the most powerful of all" which is again, past tense.

Nothing puts the 3rd Kazekage above Gaara. So beyond that wonky math equation scaling you got going on, this is pretty much over.

@TheAncientCenturion When fighting Sasuke, Deidara needed to stay in close enough range that Sasuke could reach him with Chidori Spear. Even if flying Deidara will likely be in close enough range for Sasori to hit him with Hiruko’s poisoned needles, his fire and water streams, his rope/harpoon thing, and his 100 puppets
I think you don't quite understand the two arena's they both died in.

Sasori's arena is very small to medium range. In these two scans you see the PoV from the Shinobi half and the Akatsuki partition. Sasori was utilizing mid range ninjutsu this entire time. It's not a big cave.

Deidara was fighting from a range from the get go.

Sasuke's chidori reached Deidara because he leapt far and high into the air and has a 5 meter range on it. Which itself is probably half or close to of Sasori's arena.

In any battle, Deidara would not stay close to Sasori and given Sasori's shown to be proficient in mid range and Deidara long, it won't be difficult.

Yeah deidara himself admitted sasori is stronger but people dont agree with him ig lol

But still sasori stays alive imo, he can hide in his sand and doesnt need to breathe
It depends on the radius too, we can assume the C4 bombs can blow up on land like any other of his bombs. If Sasori is going to hide in the sand he better do it deep lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah deidara himself admitted sasori is stronger but people dont agree with him ig lol
:seriously:

Deidara: "I'll take the Jinchuuriki."
Deidara: "Hey Kakashi why don't you fight my really strong partner, he's stronger than me.. Probably.."

The statement itself is deceitful because Deidara wanted to separate them. The fact you can't read the scene is bad.
But still sasori stays alive imo, he can hide in his sand and doesnt need to breathe
Sasori has blood and an organic core so he intakes oxygen. C4 should work if it lands on him.

:seriously:

Deidara: "I'll take the Jinchuuriki."
Deidara: "Hey Kakashi why don't you fight my really strong partner, he's stronger than me.. Probably.."

The statement itself is deceitful because Deidara wanted to separate them. The fact you can't read the scene is bad.

Sasori has blood and an organic core so he intakes oxygen. C4 should work if it lands on him.
We argued this a lot today, guess we cant reach to an agreemnt:optimistic:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Sasori definitely has superior portrayal through and through. Deidara's comment, the dynamic the two have where Deidara literally calls him master. The databook stats, the hype (beating the strongest Kazekage in history up to that point, defeating entire nations by himself). All of this adds up, Sasori is intended to be in the upper echelon of the Akatsuki along with Itachi.

But Deidara's got him beat by feats from what I can remember, even if Sasori was portrayed as the stronger of the two that doesn't guarantee a win in Naruto depending on the matchup, once Deidara is out of range he should light his puppets up.

I'm not gonna lie though, I haven't revisited the Sasori fight in forever, would Iron Sand not be a problem for Deidara? Maybe Sasori isn't completely helpless here, and it's worth noting C4 won't work on Sasori who doesn't breathe. Idk not knowledgeable enough on Sasori's feats to really reach a decisive conclusion.

Last edited:
Deidara thinks Sasori is superior to him because he's much more experienced and more dangerous. Doesn't mean that Sasori is stronger than Deidara overall.

The fight should favors Deidara in high diff due to his flight and C4.
C4 doesn’t work on Sasori

Mm, Deidara has much much higher end attacks(C4, C0) but Sasori is vastly more lethal. Range is tha issue since Deidara can jus elevate and bomb tha fuck out tha area. But Sasori doesn’t breathe as he’s a puppet. So C4 might not even be effective on em

But C0 fa damn sure would be lol. Only thing is tha ends it in a draw. Sasori does supposedly have a advantage tho with Deidara being caught by Gaaras sand and Sasori killing tha strongest Kazekage

Personally I’d give a slight edge to Sasori if he doesn’t need to breathe and C4 doesn’t affect em. If he does need to breathe then Deidara takes it
Keep in mind that the more distance Deidara has from Sasori, the more time Sasori has to react to Deidara’s ranged attacks