Versus Battle Sasori vs Orochimaru (Tenchi Bridge version)

Who wins? I honestly have Sasori winning this one
Orochimaru was going toe to toe with kyubi naruto, The same one who one shot sakura
Sasori gets obliterated as sakura solo'd the puppet Fodder master

Orochimaru = kyubi naruto > sakura > sasori > kankuro

Orochimaru without hands > Sasori who lost to fucking fodder old women and sakura trash
That “old women” was easily a Kage level ninja, who was actually one of the few Edo Tensei to outlast Kabuto. She also knew a lot of Sasori’s tricks going into the fight, her and Sakura had access to the antidote, which counters his poison, Sakura as a medic ninja received a lot of training from Tsunade about how to evade, the Third Kazekage puppet was only destroyed due to Sakura playing dead and Sasori not knowing about the antidote, and even then, it’s implied that Sasori would have won, but he let them win in the end. Sasori is also stated above Deidara, who almost tied with Hebi Sasuke despite having a major elemental disadvantage

That “old women” was easily a Kage level ninja, who was actually one of the few Edo Tensei to outlast Kabuto. She also knew a lot of Sasori’s tricks going into the fight, her and Sakura had access to the antidote, which counters his poison, Sakura as a medic ninja received a lot of training from Tsunade about how to evade, the Third Kazekage puppet was only destroyed due to Sakura playing dead and Sasori not knowing about the antidote, and even then, it’s implied that Sasori would have won, but he let them win in the end. Sasori is also stated above Deidara, who almost tied with Hebi Sasuke despite having a major elemental disadvantage
Don't feed the trolls, it's obvious Chiyou is a high-class fighter and they had advantages going into the fight.
So if this is an actual plot scenario, does Orochimaru get support from Kabuto?

Orochimaru without hands > Sasori who lost to fucking fodder old women and sakura trash

Indeed, You know that orochimaru's mere aura was scaring sakura unlike sasori who could not even beat the same person
Me and you are apparently the only ones who dont worship consensus as if a bible unlike other people here not naming any names ofc cough cough flori gen cough
Post automatically merged:

She also knew a lot of Sasori’s tricks going into the fight,

Didt know next to anything really, She didt know the third kazekage puppet,sasori himself being a puppet himself,the fodder puppet army and the list goes on really
So that's not an argument not like sasori stans ever had one but you try and that's what counts ig

the Third Kazekage puppet was only destroyed due to Sakura playing dead

Neat, It still does not change the fact that she still destroyed it in one punch
I mean if you wanna cope and deny reality over a character that barely appeared in the medium which you consume then go ahead but dont go crying when others stan for madara or some other actual character as you consensus followers often do. Filler characters have gotten more screen time and depth then sasori had in the manga which you read and love so much

it’s implied that Sasori would have won, but he let them win in the end

It was said that he couldt dodge not that he let chiyo win, It's also said by sasori that he has no feelings towards his grandmother and he even rewarded sakura for quote defeating him but repeating lies made by the community would not change that they are lies.

Zero people may agree with me and thousands may agree with you but at the day unlike you, I care about facts not if my position is liked by brainless shills on the internet who follow anything said by the fandom as gospel but do wonder forums like these are dead maybe it's cause not one of you are debaters but rather conformists but i guess debate just means conformity to ideas instead of discussion of them like what the term meant before

Don't feed the trolls
Go cry about it and then find stupid excuse to ban me as naruto forums did, I am not a disingenuous conformist lying hypocrite as you are so call me as you as you wish, I dont take offensive because honestly your a piece of shit just your behavior here alone shows that with you demonizing those who disagree with you and having what amounts to a temper tantrum about each and every time that we talked but go report me to the mods as if you acting as immature as you did here was my fault.

See and this would be the problem with debating, None of you are actually willing to discuss or change your mind on any positions which you hold so since we cant argue on basis of reason everything just gets boiled down to trolling and constant character attacks.

I do engage with said flaming but when it's ether ride or die by the positions, I am not going to win with objectivist/empiricist arguments anyway as it's not about reason but who can stretch one line to mean whatever they feel it does with the sasori cant dodge line meaning that he chose to die and naruto being rusty meaning just battle skills guys. I am just not disingenuous and i'll try giving others some ground by whichever thing presented but you guys cant debate or argue around evidence presented as im able to do with even my opponents as unlike you. My takes are not ride or die like im able to change my mind on a specific position if evidence suffices eg as examples used to think juubidara was above kaguya and chidori was a different jutsu to raikiri

Not only that but you people are too emotionally invested in the community so you cant actually think there being another way of being outside of the one that you know which makes the whole versus battles thing more of a joke with two different communities just saying slurs at each other over a discord call cause my fav verse is the strongest and yours is fodder trash

Last edited:
Indeed, You know that orochimaru's mere aura was scaring sakura unlike sasori who could not even beat the same person
Me and you are apparently the only ones who dont worship consensus as if a bible unlike other people here not naming any names ofc cough cough flori gen cough

Didt know next to anything really, She didt know the third kazekage puppet,sasori himself being a puppet himself,the fodder puppet army and the list goes on really
So that's not an argument not like sasori stans ever had one but you try and that's what counts ig

Neat, It still does not change the fact that she still destroyed it in one punch
I mean if you wanna cope and deny reality over a character that barely appeared in the medium which you consume then go ahead but dont go crying when others stan for madara or some other actual character as you consensus followers often do. Filler characters have gotten more screen time and depth then sasori had in the manga which you read and love so much

It was said that he couldt dodge not that he let chiyo win, It's also said by sasori that he has no feelings towards his grandmother and he even rewarded sakura for quote defeating him but repeating lies made by the community would not change that they are lies.

Zero people may agree with me and thousands may agree with you but at the day unlike you, I care about facts not if my position is liked by brainless shills on the internet who follow anything said by the fandom as gospel but do wonder forums like these are dead maybe it's cause not one of you are debaters but rather conformists but i guess debate just means conformity to ideas instead of discussion of them like what the term meant before

Go cry about it and then find stupid excuse to ban me as naruto forums did, I am not a disingenuous conformist lying hypocrite as you are so call me as you as you wish, I dont take offensive because honestly your a piece of shit just your behavior here alone shows that with you demonizing those who disagree with you and having what amounts to a temper tantrum about each and every time that we talked but go report me to the mods as if you acting as immature as you did here was my fault.

See and this would be the problem with debating, None of you are actually willing to discuss or change your mind on any positions which you hold so since we cant argue on basis of reason everything just gets boiled down to trolling and constant character attacks.

I do engage with said flaming but when it's ether ride or die by the positions, I am not going to win with objectivist/empiricist arguments anyway as it's not about reason but who can stretch one line to mean whatever they feel it does with the sasori cant dodge line meaning that he chose to die and naruto being rusty meaning just battle skills guys. I am just not disingenuous and i'll try giving others some ground by whichever thing presented but you guys cant debate or argue around evidence presented as im able to do with even my opponents as unlike you. My takes are not ride or die like im able to change my mind on a specific position if evidence suffices eg as examples used to think juubidara was above kaguya and chidori was a different jutsu to raikiri

Not only that but you people are too emotionally invested in the community so you cant actually think there being another way of being outside of the one that you know which makes the whole versus battles thing more of a joke with two different communities just saying slurs at each other over a discord call cause my fav verse is the strongest and yours is fodder trash
Sasori beat the Third Kazekage, who was stated to be above Gaara, and that was before Sasori even had the Third Kazekage puppet. So is Sakura > Gaara based on what you’re saying?

Sasori beat the Third Kazekage, who was stated to be above Gaara,

Well the statement was contradicted by feats and statements plus it's likely that said reputation would only be compared to those who would of existed during his rule.
The third cannot stop meteors or scale to people who do like rasa and gaara so it's just really fallcious to count the statement when it's contradicted by the actions presented

So is Sakura > Gaara based on what you’re saying?
No, I just rank the third lower then you do.
I dont count statements unless they can be supported by other evidence, If timmy says he can beat up 9 armed muggers and failed doing such then normal people would just say timmy boasted too much about his ability but naruto fans would just say timmy here was not using his full power and him getting his shit kicked in was not proof against his statement but rather evidence towards it as if that does not sound utterly delusional to anyone not already within this set community

Sasori struggled with an old lady and little girl whereas deidara escaped and nearly killed chiyo,team kakashi and team gai with a explosive but somehow he's impressive when every akatsuki in the same arc has shown far better feats such as a 30 percent clone of itachi no diffing chiyo,sakura and naruto.

30 percent itachi and an armless near chakra less deidara have better feats then iron sand man.

Last edited:
Orochimaru Clearly he wasn't scared to get involved in kabuto and sasori business and was goin clap both of them if kabuto betrayed

Infact he thought kabuto would murder him, He literally sent kabuto alone out there to kill sasori thinking it would work.
Kabuto, You know the same guy who got solo'd by kid naruto's rasengan

Orochimaru wrecks......
You underrate Sasori too much. Sasori’s most powerful puppet is the Third Kazekage, and he got that puppet by beating the Third Kazekage, which obviously he did without the Third Kazekage puppet. The Third Kazekage was stated to be above even Gaara in strength, so just one of Sasori’s puppets is stronger than a Kage, and Sasori is obviously much stronger than just that puppet

Sasori’s most powerful puppet is the Third Kazekage,
Means nothing when the statements are contradicted and the feats are not there.

the third kazekage was stated to be above even Gaara in strength,

When the third can hold up meteors or neg shukaku then we can talk but as it stands right now nothing featwise helps you with this iron sand of sasori's only ever breaking holes in a small cave. Naruto gaaara has better feats much less the shippuden version of the character

so just one of Sasori’s puppets is stronger than a Kage
The same kage who as a edo got no diffed by kid deidara and didt seem to even intimidate orochimaru but do keep going on as if florigen and his alt account here didt already get debunked by me

I think Sasori is severely underrated, and he would win.
Orochimaru took out rasa who has feats and actually had enough importance to get a name. He causally was punching around the same kyubi naruto who no diffed sakura
Whereas sasori beat a nameless kazekage who has no shown feats beyond losing to sasori and kid deidara. He lost to the same sakura that orochimaru causally scales above but you know what flori gen. I guess your headcanon matters more then actual canon which is ironic considering you are the same guys who cry about canon all day long to me

You didt even try with this alt flori, No profile pic and almost no posts

Last edited:
Orochimaru took out rasa who has feats and actually had enough importance to get a name. He causally was punching around the same kyubi naruto who no diffed sakura
Whereas sasori beat a nameless kazekage who has no shown feats beyond losing to sasori and kid deidara. He lost to the same sakura that orochimaru causally scales above but you know what flori gen. I guess your headcanon matters more then actual canon which is ironic considering you are the same guys who cry about canon all day long to me

You didt even try with this alt flori, No profile pic and almost no posts
I'm not an alt, my name is Luca, anyways. It's not my headcanon it's just my opinion. Following the manga yes, it makes Sasori look weak, but in my opinion if there was no PIS, he would be stronger then orochimaru, at least the version without arms. That's just my opinion.

Sure, So you mean to tell me that not only did you comment right after the sasori stans were all but beat by me but that your account has little posts on here and has no pfp
You know those two things alone that being no profile pic and little amounts of post are enough to get you labeled as a alt right? But somehow when there's reason to suggest it just beyond name, it's now okay to make judgements on this matter

It's not my headcanon it's just my opinion.

Opinions can be headcanon, I dont see how those terms are opposites or even disproving of one another like you can both use headcanon and have opinions. However you cant both be a nazi and zionist as those takes are necessary contradictive of one another.
Anyways your statement here disproves not a thing said by me.

Following the manga yes, it makes Sasori look weak,
I mean even including the anime, It does not help him much with the whole him having trouble with a rando samurai thing
Under which context, Would you suggest that sasori is powerful because no official source be it games,anime,manga or whatever really rate him as highly as you flori gen does.

but in my opinion if there was no PIS,
Plot induced stupidity is not a defense as that showing versus sakura was the only major showing that the majority of people here would consider with other encounters not really showing the sakura fight as a outlier with him getting blitzed by omoi as a edo and having difficulty with a rando samurai in the anime

That's just my opinion.

And it's wrong by all by all accounts mr flori gen but you can get debunked again by me. Do you have a couple more alts to throw out or is this your last try?

This forum is so dead that there's only three posters here me,flori gen and final beta.
With the rest mostly just being alts

Last edited:
Sure, So you mean to tell me that not only did you comment right after the sasori stans were all but beat by me but that your account has little posts on here and has no pfp
You know those two things alone that being no profile pic and little amounts of post are enough to get you labeled as a alt right? But somehow when there's reason to suggest it just beyond name, it's now okay to make judgements on this matter

Opinions can be headcanon, I dont see how those terms are opposites or even disproving of one another like you can both use headcanon and have opinions. However you cant both be a nazi and zionist as those takes are necessary contradictive of one another.
Anyways your statement here disproves not a thing said by me.

I mean even including the anime, It does not help him much with the whole him having trouble with a rando samurai thing
Under which context, Would you suggest that sasori is powerful because no official source be it games,anime,manga or whatever really rate him as highly as you flori gen does.

Plot induced stupidity is not a defense as that showing versus sakura was the only major showing that the majority of people here would consider with other encounters not really showing the sakura fight as a outlier with him getting blitzed by omoi as a edo and having difficulty with a rando samurai in the anime

And it's wrong by all by all accounts mr flori gen but you can get debunked again by me. Do you have a couple more alts to throw out or is this your last try?

This forum is so dead that there's only three posters here me,flori gen and final beta.
With the rest mostly just being alts
HAHAHAHA banned for life from NF
Forced to post all alone and talk to himself in a dead & forgotten section of another forum.

So pathetic bob

OT: Sasori stomp. Stay frustrated and salty in these threads bob

OT: Sasori stomp. Stay frustrated and salty in these threads bob
Deidara wins, Stay mad.
Consensus is wrong per the usual, Deal with it

Deidara > team 7 > sasori > kankuro

Forced to post all alone and talk to himself in a dead & forgotten section of another forum.

There's around 3 people in this thread now 4 but you do keep calling me salty as you mock and call others pathetic as if that does not reek of salt