Future Events Satoru Freaking Goatjo's Rebirth!

Does Goatjo return?

• Yes

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • We had one revive, won't happen again

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
I really dont want this manga to become One Piece or Fairy tail. But hey, if he comes back he comes back.

So many real deaths and you are comparing it to One Piece?

Lol
Post automatically merged:

DISCLAIMER: SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 236
With the recent chapter a few things I've noticed.
For those in the spoiler thread and chapter thread I've already stated multiple times Goatjo is not dead would return so lets state the facts:

• Shoko is amongst the students watching the fight while she is 1/3 people who can use RCT externally to heal others.
  • Yuta is also amongst those who is 2/3 of the RCT healers and someone who we've seen revive another person.
  • Goatjo & Buddha connection
  • Lotus Flowers representing REBIRTH, strength and Resilience
  • Nanami and Mei Meis conversation of North and South.
  • Michzane descendant one of Japan's renowned Big Three Vengeful Spirits.
  • Yuki also was cut in half and was able to move, even moreso she was able to still use CE/CT.
  • Goatjo is alive smiling.
  • Curses & Sorcery can become fuel for life.
  • Goatjo says farewell to his deceased friends.
  • The conversation is being held in an airport and we see a plane waiting standby.
  • Goatjo has cheated death once before while facing a stronger opponent than him and came back and defeated them due to not targeting his head.
  • Realistically there is no one in the verse currently who can defeat Sukuna.
  • Goatjo still has to rescue and save Megumi.
Now lets take a deeper look:
  • The chapter overall is a deeper look at Goatjo's humanity and what it means to be the strongest: loneliness and misunderstanding.
  • This is a conversation Goatjo is having with his subconscious and not in the afterlife as he has stated himself when you die you are alone furthermore he specifically yells out to Principal that no JJS dies without regrets, which he is havign hence the discusiion of not being able to reach Sukuna, nor having him do the same as Goatjo did.
  • He is not alone and has flashbacks of even Riko, Kuroi and it seems to be Toji in the background aswell. Geto and Nanmi are the two I can understand being there to actually welcome him to the afterlife.
  • During the talk with Geto, Goatjo states "You can admire a flower and help it bloom but you can't for it to understand you." in the background we see Lotus Flowers as stated these are synonymous with resilience, strength and REBIRTH.
  • While Nanami is talking to Goatjo he references a conversation of choosing between South & North: South representing staying who you are and accepting death while North is representing going against death and changing your outcome and becoming Reborn.
    • Goatjo has already gone North once before when he fought Toji, ironically Toji is the last person we see while Goatjo says farewell to everyone then we get a panel of a plane.
    • While also mentioning he has regrets and understands that both Nanami had no regrets due to Haibara.
  • Now we have the connection with the Buddha and Lotus Flowers, I was able to make out 6 Lotus' in the panel.
    • Miraculous Birth: It is said that immediately after Gautama's birth, he stood up, took seven steps north, and uttered: "I am chief of the world, Eldest in the world. This is the last birth. There will be no more re-becoming."
    • Vesak: It commemorates the birth, enlightenment, and death of Siddhartha Gautama, who is commonly known as Buddha. All these important events are said to have happened on the same day throughout his life.
  • Finally we have Gege Akutami said in an interview. "Toji and Megumi's relationship should be revealed to Megumi by Goatjo."

My thoughts:
Goatjo will have a flashback of Geto:

& then he will awaken, not sure if it will be through his own volition or Yuta and Shoko reviving him fully.

I do think somewhere along the lines he will make a binding vow with himself though.

Thoughts?
also just a heads up I place Linyagi on ignore for the time being cause i dont want to hear him crying about apologies and whatever else hes been screaming about the last 48hrs.

Greay theory. I also think he shouldn't die overall. He might be near death state right now as he is conscious. He should survive, maybe not fight again, but survive so others can defeat Sukuna. After all, IMO he is already weakened.

It would be far better if he remained dead. This is where Shonen authors start tripping when they mess with bringing back dead characters when they don’t have to.

Gojo will turn into a cursed object for Yuji. That will help Yuji fight at Sukuna‘s level then surpass him after unlocking his own CT within the fight. EoS Yuji has 3 CTs including limitless and Sukuna’s

Yes comes back

one shots off screens sukuna

have the next chpt start 1000 years ago with a flashback

end of chpt sukuna dead

Have sukuna in the afterlife dickriding gojo

peak writing 😵

after rebirth , how will gojo beat sukuna , then ?
But logically , right now , there is nobody can take down Sukuna in the verse . If somebody like yuji and yuta take down Sukuna , it will be more hilarious.
I dont care any of them at all. We should witness Maki greatness.
Post automatically merged:

Also , when gojo started fight with similar to toji outfit , it is like death outfit , results was obvious at the beginning of the fight :)