Current Events Saturn is still in his Awakening..

I find it odd how Oda intentionally avoided naming Saturn's devil fruit, from the pentagram summoning to the regeneration from nothing; other unexplained powers makes me think he's something else entirely.

That would actually be really shit cause then it's not Luffy anymore, all the slander of Nika haki and power would be unbearable. The chosen one trope will have gone too far.
If that became his main way of fighting then yes.. But i don't really have a problem with it.. :kayneshrug:
It doesn't mean it's happening too because Luffy's powers are different than other mythical devil fruits, Nika is a sentient being compared to other animals.. I don't know..

Really wondering if G5 luffy has a full zoan form or even any different zoan version of his fruit. Unlike most his zoan is based on a "human" rather than a creature so it's interesting.

Really wondering if G5 luffy has a full zoan form or even any different zoan version of his fruit. Unlike most his zoan is based on a "human" rather than a creature so it's interesting.
Luffy's model is human model. So his animal mode is a human body itself. Meaning his hybrid and full mode are probably the same.