Current Events Saturn is still in his Awakening..

He might be in his strongest form yet, he let his Devil Fruit take over him cause
failure is not a option here..

That's why Kaido asked Luffy who he was.. To be certain that Nika didn't take control over him..

So all Zoan Awakenings have 2 forms similar to when unawakened, Hybrid Awakened and Full Zoan Awakened form..

Kaido must also know someone or himself where this happened before..

Anyway Saturn is even more dangerous now than he was before..

He might be in his strongest form yet, he let his Devil Fruit take over him cause

That's why Kaido asked Luffy who he was.. To be certain that Nika didn't take control over him..

So all Zoan Awakenings have 2 forms similar to when unawakened, Hybrid Awakened and Full Zoan Awakened form..

Also didn't some say lightning was DF power not Haki? He should have here too if it was.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...haki-sound-effects-before-admirals-did.49428/

This is probably what ,losing to the will of the Zoan looks like in the awakened state :quest:

Yes, but not as far as the Impel Down guards.. His face is still human.. Well i'm not sure if he's completely gone or not.. I think it's a symbiosis.. Back and forth type thing maybe..
I like this theory ,symbiosis .
A thin line between losing almost to the will of the Zoan or remain in control .
Potentially taking the full advantage of the animalistic side of zoan traits.

@Brush D. Teeth is right it would be boring if Saturn isn‘t able to control this mode .
I hope it's just because he has a demon DF, so his full Zoan form looks inhuman too. It'd really be a huge let down if he can't even control a yokai DF after centuries.

I don‘t recall Kaido fighting any „top tier Zoan user“ beside Luffy.

And I doubt that Kaido was awakened, because Azure Dragon has a complete different character trait than Kaido has given shown us.

I don‘t recall Kaido fighting any „top tier Zoan user“ beside Luffy.

And I doubt that Kaido was awakened, because Azure Dragon has a complete different character trait than Kaido has given shown us.
There's either untold lore..

Or Kaido's Oni lineage prevents him from using Awakening because Azur Dragon takes over him and he goes Berserk..

What we know from Zoans is that they actually do have a mind of their own, so its possible that when you awaken a "full zoan" form you are no longer yourself.

Saturn hasnt even spoken yet in this form, which is fascinating. It would not surprise me if right now Gear 5 for Luffy is his "hybird" awakening form for Nika, but he is not "truly" Nika yet where the DF just completely takes over like this.

Maybe that will be Gear 6 or some sort of form for Gear 5:zorothink: