Questions & Mysteries Teach and Saturn showed CoC Haki sound effects before Admirals did

Are Admirals specialized at CoC Haki or CoA Haki / CoO Haki?

• CoC Haki like Luffy

• CoA Haki / CoO Haki like Zolo and Sanji

Results are only viewable after voting.
Teach's 1 hand only black armament and holding back his red lightning, still takes 0 damage from mountain slash:

Teach's ship size red lightning Haki:

Red lightning comes from Teach's hand, and there is not even black armament on his hand:

Animated version red lightning without black armament:

No touch red lightning Haki without black armament:

If you check WB's DF usage before:

it never make that ''zzt'' or ''zap'' sound when he used it, so its not about Quake DF:

No ''zzt'' sound effect:

Admirals have currently more fighting panels, 3 of them already lose fights so far:

- Akainu lose to WB by 2 shots
- Aokiji lost a leg, Akainu got face scars
- Kizaru got paralyzed by Luffy
- Ryokugyu got wifi-diffed by Shanks's Haki, (it actually hurt him from long distance)
- Fujitora got wounded while clashing in Marijoa
- Sengoku got wounded in Marineford battle

No Red Lightning:

Only so far Garp (who refused to be an Admiral due to Celestial Dragons, and he was seen as the strongest of the Marines) showed that:

Or Rayleigh:

While first five Planet appearance:

Of course this doesn't mean Admirals don't have CoC, it just means in my opinion, Emperors and Elders might be more conquerors Haki specialized.

Similar to Luffy's specialized Haki type is CoC, while even Zolo's is CoA, not CoC. All Emperors might be specialized at Conquerors, as well as Elders and Holy Knight such as Figarland (who is possibly Shanks's father, so thats where Shanks got his specialized Haki from).

If even Zolo's specialized type is Armament, not Conquerors, then I am sure Admirals and Mihawk will be specialized at Armament too, not Conquerors.

Thats why in my opinion Oda showed CoC for even Teach and Saturn earlier, even though they are DF orientated fighters.

Only exception might be Rayleigh, compared to Zolo or Mihawk, Rayleigh might be specialized in Conquerors Haki, because he probably doesn't have superior sword skills and black blade that Zolo and Mihawk has, so where Rayleigh lacks as swordsmanship skill, he compensates it with his Conquerors and superior Haki reserves and Haki skills such as internal destruction and ad.CoC.

Other examples of Red lightning Conquerors Haki:

Roger vs WB, pure red lightning:

Last edited:
Damn, Ace put one hell of a fight against an Adv. CoC User + Darkness DF
Still wasn't enough for Magellan though
Rookie Ace when he was much weaker fought vs. Ad.CoC user Yamato, and it was a draw.

Teach low-mid diffed Prime much stronger version of YC Ace.

Magellan got stomped later, his equal Shiryu become an underling to Teach.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

If you check WB's DF usage before:

it never make that ''zzt'' or ''zap'' sound when he used it, so its not about Quake DF:

Admirals have currently more fighting panels, 3 of them already lose fights so far:

- Akainu lose to WB by 2 shots
- Aokiji lost a leg, Akainu got face scars
- Kizaru got paralyzed by Luffy
- Ryokugyu got wifi-diffed by Shanks's Haki, (it actually hurt him from long distance)
- Fujitora got wounded while clashing in Marijoa
- Sengoku got wounded in Marineford battle

Only so far Garp (who refused to be an Admiral due to Celestial Dragons, and he was seen as the strongest of the Marines) showed that:

Or Rayleigh:

While first Elder appearance:

Of course this doesn't mean Admirals don't have CoC, it just means in my opinion, Emperors and Elders might be more conquerors Haki specialized.

Similar to Luffy's specialized Haki type is CoC, while even Zolo's is CoA, not CoC. All Emperors might be specialized at Conquerors, as well as Elders and Holy Knight such as Figarland (who is possibly Shanks's father, so thats where Shanks got his specialized Haki from).

If even Zolo's specialized type is Armament, not Conquerors, then I am sure Admirals and Mihawk will be specialized at Armament too, not Conquerors.

Thats why in my opinion Oda showed CoC for even Teach and Saturn earlier, even though they are DF orientated fighters.

Only exception might be Rayleigh, compared to Zolo or Mihawk, Rayleigh might be specialized in Conquerors Haki, because he probably doesn't have superior sword skills and black blade that Zolo and Mihawk has, so where Rayleigh lacks as swordsmanship skill, he compensates it with his Conquerors and superior Haki reserves and Haki skills such as internal destruction and ad.CoC.
Man, yeah, I would say it's about 85% chance that Blackbeard has Conqueror's Haki (COC). When Whitebeard, for instance, attacked with the Gura Gura by just punching the air, the effect was a crack, and when he coated his bisento or punches with Gura, the effect was more like a bubble. Meanwhile, the ones displayed by Blackbeard, Rayleigh, and Garp are the typical shockwaves of Haoshoku. Also, it's a fact that at this moment, Luffy didn't use COC during his close-quarters combat against Kizaru; he has been holding back since he arrived on EGG."

been wanting to say
how come no one was talking about saturn possibly having coc
Imu, Elders and Holy Knight Figarland possibly has it, thats why they rule over Admirals. Same as Emperors, who are stronger than Admirals and BB already rules over Aokiji. Shanks probably got it from Figarland dna. We also know Doflamingo had it, who has Celestial dragon heritage.

Rookie Ace when he was much weaker fought vs. Ad.CoC user Yamato, and it was a draw.

Teach low-mid diffed Prime much stronger version of YC Ace.

Magellan got stomped later, his equal Shiryu become an underling to Teach.
Yeah it was hype for Ace using his df and can't do much to Base Yamato
Great hype indeed

Also Ace was below Yamato, that's why he was hyping her.

That was a younger Yamato too, who didn't master TB and adcoc yet!
Post automatically merged:

Imu, Elders and Holy Knight Figarland possibly has it, thats why they rule over Admirals. Same as Emperors, who are stronger than Admirals and BB already rules over Aokiji. Shanks probably got it from Figarland dna. We also know Doflamingo had it, who has Celestial dragon heritage.
Only Garling has it among Knights
Gorosei may have CoC
Imu has CoC surely

This is coming out of left field. But it might be possible that Oda will reveal a different type of Haki, that the Gorosei and Blackbeard possess themselves. I know it's weird but Oda has been pushing the boundaries about our understanding of Haki since Luffy unlocked CoC in Wano.

Maybe it will be Devil's Haki or something because everything about Saturn and his power just seem unnatural even for One Piece standards. Then I was reminded that Teach himself claimed how unique the Yami Yami no Mi, maybe the DF is in same category of the Gorosei's DFs.

Plus Oda loves to compare and contrast Luffy and Teach. So it would in Oda's nature to create something for Teach that would be unique. Because I am of the belief that Teach should have Coc (because if Doffy had it despite being a schemer) but I can't shake that Oda is going to pull a twist regarding Teach's true potential.