Scissor seven discussion

He Dachun all the way, and seven and than that old lady that fought fang:cheers:
Dachun is goated. Man's basically Rock Lee of Scissor Seven lol. And the old president lady is cool too when she's young.
I didn't know there was a section for this. Anyway my top five are of course:
1.Seven
2.Thirteen
3.Crimson Fang
4.Blue Phoenix
5.Blind Monk
Nice list. May I ask why you have Blind Monk in your list? He's seems like a potential good character.
Nice i prettt much got the same list lmao
Nice.:cheers:
I wonder in the upcoming movie if we get more on wu liuqi's past or it's just going to continue on from the cliffhanger from season 3 either way it works is fine by me.
I think so. The movie should covered about Liuqi's past with his girl and how he betrayed the organization. And I read some article about Scissor Seven and some of them say Scissor Seven got cancelled and season 3 will be the final season. Is that true?

Nice list. May I ask why you have Blind Monk in your list? He's seems like a potential good character.
I pick the blind monk for like you said for his character. I like how he's mostly calm at any situation even when seven went berserk and for his somehow neutral personality but also good morality on the matter at hand doing whatever is necessary to eliminate threats that could potentially happen in future. He's neither on seven's side or the shadow leagues but straight neutral overall. Still not sure if he is part of the shadow league tho?
Post automatically merged:

And I read some article about Scissor Seven and some of them say Scissor Seven got cancelled and season 3 will be the final season. Is that true?
No I don't believe so plus they already started making the movie so.

I pick the blind monk for like you said for his character. I like how he's mostly calm at any situation even when seven went berserk and for his somehow neutral personality but also good morality on the matter at hand doing whatever is necessary to eliminate threats that could potentially happen in future. He's neither on seven's side or the shadow leagues but straight neutral overall. Still not sure if he is part of the shadow league tho?
That's a good explanation. Can't wait to see more of him. I'd rather have the Monk on Seven's side imo.
No I don't believe so plus they already started making the movie so.
Oh ok. Got worry for a second there.