Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう

After meeting the woman of his dreams, a charming musician finds himself contending with an army of her ex-boyfriends.

Scott Pilgrim Takes Off is an animated television series developed by Bryan Lee O'Malley and BenDavid Grabinski for Netflix. The series is based on the Scott Pilgrim graphic novels written and drawn by O'Malley, with the entire main cast from the 2010 film adaptation, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, reprising their roles, while also serving as both a sequel and remake of the graphic novel and film. The series was released on November 17, 2023, to critical acclaim.

Premise:
The series, set in Toronto, Canada, serves as an alternate retelling of the original Scott Pilgrim graphic novel series and movie. Like in the original series, Scott Pilgrim, a bassist in an indie band, falls in love with Ramona Flowers, a mysterious delivery girl, attracting the attention of Ramona's seven evil exes. Things take an unexpected turn, however, when Scott actually loses his battle against Ramona's first evil ex Matthew Patel and is seemingly killed. As everyone's lives, including those of Ramona's evil exes, change drastically as a result, Ramona learns that Scott may still be alive and decides to investigate his disappearance.

Season 1 is out not on Netflix.
@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Lindltaylor @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @the man who beat Kaido is the mc @imacub @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Udell @Rivaille @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Gari @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR ] @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Zara @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Photon @SmokedOut @h_zorothegoat @Adam 🍎 @Sasparan @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Liquidhate @matt245 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Cross_Marian @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @ZoroMazino @Kagu Nyan @Admiral Maynard

@U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Krusher1357 @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Shisui @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @MUUGEN @Pantheos @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @zenox @Indigo @matt245

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @zorojurou @the man who beat Kaido bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @mugiwalaw @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @zorojurou @Kiwipom @sidestreetboy @djiayebee @Wh1p @Dr_Professor83 @Gladwing0 @Alpha @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shadowlord123 @Butters @notAfanboy @NikaInParis @NAMELESS @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion @Indigo @Pantheos @Nibel @Toby D. Dog @Devilbat @Pot Goblin @Yuelyn @Devilbat @The White Crane @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @Nibel @Sebastian Michaelis

Things take an unexpected turn, however, when Scott actually loses his battle against Ramona's first evil ex Matthew Patel and is seemingly killed. As everyone's lives, including those of Ramona's evil exes, change drastically as a result, Ramona learns that Scott may still be alive and decides to investigate his disappearance.
I don’t remember this. :wonderland:

I

Indigo

So, from what i heard, this show is a massive Bait and Switch?

First episode is very classic Scott Pilgrim

but from episode 2 it turns into a show with Ramona as the main character?

saw some people malding over this

why don’t you go and read the entire op….
I did. I still don’t remember that….

The trailers made it seem like it was a faithful adaption of the comics

I can understand people being upset about the story change. It’s very noticeable on IMDB. :catsweat:

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう

it was amazing, loved it and the soundtrack is fucking golden!!!
I did. I still don’t remember that….
Premise:
The series, set in Toronto, Canada, serves as an alternate retelling of the original Scott Pilgrim graphic novel series and movie. Like in the original series, Scott Pilgrim, a bassist in an indie band, falls in love with Ramona Flowers, a mysterious delivery girl, attracting the attention of Ramona's seven evil exes. Things take an unexpected turn, however, when Scott actually loses his battle against Ramona's first evil ex Matthew Patel and is seemingly killed. As everyone's lives, including those of Ramona's evil exes, change drastically as a result, Ramona learns that Scott may still be alive and decides to investigate his disappearance.
Yeah Im fan of Brie version.

lol we synced up
i just re-became of brie larson as a whole due to Lessons in Chemistry but was so annoyed with her after Marvel.