[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't claimed any role.

But you believing I am or not something now makes me even more sure about the colour of your soul in this game.

But this is not the time to focus and channel my energies on you.

This is the day of Krog's execution.
You don't have a 100% solid result and only realized that now, but don't wanna admit it, do you?

You don't have a 100% solid result and only realized that now, but don't wanna admit it, do you?
Oh, my result is indeed 100% sure.

But you stirring such chaos since the first time I claimed to have a result on Krog is digging your own pit.

You seem overly concerned about this thing. Not cutting a fine figure for instance.

Oh, my result is indeed 100% sure.

But you stirring such chaos since the first time I claimed to have a result on Krog is digging your own pit.

You seem overly concerned about this thing. Not cutting a fine figure for instance.
THEN YOU HAVE TO BE WATCHER OR ELSE IT'S NOT 100%!!!

I'm not sure what's wrong with Flowa

I haven't claimed any role, yet she is persistent about making it look like I did and claimed something wrong

Is this her last straw?

N

NeutralWatcher

Tracker only shows one visitor, but there can be more visitors.

Like... I could see you targetting Reborn, but I only see you while 10 other people could have visited him.

Watcher: Learns who visited the target, but not what actions they did

If Finalbeta is Watcher and he targeted Wordyworm/Reborn and he saw Krogothwolf visited Wordyworl/Reborn and Wordyworm/Reborn died next day. And what's Finalbeta reason for targeting Wordyworm/Reborn?

Tracker: Learns who the target visited, but not what actions they did

If Finalbeta is Tracker and he targeted Krogothwolf and he saw Krogothwolf visited Wordyworm/Queen and Wordyworm/Reborn died next day then this is more likely since Krogothwolf followed your lead to vote RedGloverKing

I'm not sure what's wrong with Flowa

I haven't claimed any role, yet she is persistent about making it look like I did and claimed something wrong

Is this her last straw?
Good to know you're not 100% sure, then. So we won't have another mislynch in case Kro flips Town.
Post automatically merged:

Watcher: Learns who visited the target, but not what actions they did

If Finalbeta is Watcher and he targeted Wordyworm/Reborn and he saw Krogothwolf visited Wordyworl/Reborn and Wordyworm/Reborn died next day. And what's Finalbeta reason for targeting Wordyworm/Reborn?

Tracker: Learns who the target visited, but not what actions they did

If Finalbeta is Tracker and he targeted Krogothwolf and he saw Krogothwolf visited Wordyworm/Queen and Wordyworm/Reborn died next day then this is more likely since Krogothwolf followed your lead to vote RedGloverKing
Yeah, but Tracker is NOT 100% certain. You do realize a Townie could have visited a dead player, right?

N

NeutralWatcher

Yeah, but Tracker is NOT 100% certain. You do realize a Townie could have visited a dead player, right?
So let's say if Finalbeta is Watcher and he saw Krogothwolf visited Wordyworm/Reborn then there might be other players too who visited Wordyworm/Reborn beside Krogothwolf so why did Finalbeta only singled out Krogothwolf?

Townie could visited dead player so you mean Krogothwolf might be townie and he visited Wordyworm/Reborn?

Now Flower is asserting that I'm not 100% sure.

I can't believe she has turned so weak at this game.

Like I stated I'm 100% sure a few posts ahead.

Stop stirring chaos Flower and accept your buddy's depart.

So let's say if Finalbeta is Watcher and he saw Krogothwolf visited Wordyworm/Reborn then there might be other players too who visited Wordyworm/Reborn beside Krogothwolf so why did Finalbeta only singled out Krogothwolf?

Townie could visited dead player so you mean Krogothwolf might be townie and he visited Wordyworm/Reborn?
100% certain if Watcher: Kro was the only visitor of Reborn.

This^ is the only way.
Post automatically merged:

Now Flower is asserting that I'm not 100% sure.

I can't believe she has turned so weak at this game.

Like I stated I'm 100% sure a few posts ahead.

Stop stirring chaos Flower and accept your buddy's depart.
Yeah, I'm putting you on Ignore for this game. This BS is legit unbearable now. You either are a Watcher or you're just not 100% sure. Whatever you are, you should just say the truth for once. Admit if you were wrong about the certainity or just f***ing claim. You are hurting Town so badly with this kind of play, it's annoying.

Yeah, I'm putting you on Ignore for this game. This BS is legit unbearable now. You either are a Watcher or you're just not 100% sure. Whatever you are, you should just say the truth for once. Admit if you were wrong about the certainity or just f***ing claim. You are hurting Town so badly with this kind of play, it's annoying.
Do as you wish.

I'm not conferring Mafia stupid advantages via unnecessary additional infos.

I don't have to claim anything as long as I infer that I have a Night Result and my result is 100% trustworthy.

Do as you wish.

I'm not conferring Mafia stupid advantages via unnecessary additional infos.

I don't have to claim anything as long as I infer that I have a Night Result and my result is 100% trustworthy.
What additional infos when you're a Vanilla now if you have that foolproof result??

What additional infos when you're a Vanilla now if you have that foolproof result??
Listen, Flower.

I'm not a kid but a grown man, I'm wholly capable of discerning which a 100% accurate result is and which is not.

Claiming unnecessary info is only helping Mafia in better deciphering this game.

This is what you probably want in that you are allegedly Mafia as well.

Listen, Flower.

I'm not a kid but a grown man, I'm wholly capable of discerning which a 100% accurate result is and which is not.

Claiming unnecessary info is only helping Mafia in better deciphering this game.

This is what you probably want in that you are allegedly Mafia as well.
Boy, they KNOW what roles Town have and which they don't. This is open setup, no deciphering needed from scum side.

Since you want to improve your play, here a bit of advice: When you think you found scum and want people to follow you, you have to make a good case. You have to present it to people and be convincing.

Boy, they KNOW what roles Town have and which they don't. This is open setup, no deciphering needed from scum side.

Since you want to improve your play, here a bit of advice: When you think you found scum and want people to follow you, you have to make a good case. You have to present it to people and be convincing.
They have yet to decipher who is who.

Your point, hence, is invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.