[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like...you can actually look at her voting pattern:

Final Votes per DP:

D1: Glover.
D2: Kro.

Now D3 she votes me.

She always goes for the popular candidates. Not a single original thought whatsoever. She is being a plain sheep.

Other suspicious behaviour:

Claimed her role and another player's right off the bat. Claiming right off the bat is a good scum tactic. I used it all the f***ing time. In ToS when I claimed Psychic and in Cats Game where I claimed infection doc. Both you @Fujishiro and especially @Finalbeta know that this is a thing. Kro is experienced enough that he could have guided her.

Another thing is her fishing for Tobra this DP. Why does she need to know what he did when she knows his role? So she's not only a sheep, but also a fisherman. How can you not see the scumminess?

Then we get to Jew:

Jew "backed her up" last DP instead of being pissed that she revealed his role. Then he claimed actions for...whatever reason? This was so unnecessary. Then he pushes me, didn't push hard enough, despite his apparent suspicions and even didn't push hard when I legit made myself the leading wagon.

Something blowing my mind

TAC is just sheeping Flower's idea to lynch Tris without adding a proper exhaustive argument on what she even did wrong, but his only reason is to gain info with her lynch. Too convenient, expecially when he point blank votes her here.

He was never on her the entire game despite his limited amount of time spent in the game.

But this last point is not the most concerning, it's actually the lack of argumentation to be concerning and appalling.

The TAC I remember isn't so secretive about lynches

Then we have Tobra:

He is just plain scummy, no matter how you look at him.

Then we have you, Fuji:

You say I'm not scum hunting when this is legit all I do this entire game.
You say I should hunt inactives when it's impossible to do this without reads and posts from them. You know this.
You hard defend Tris and Jew, despite there being reasons for them to be scum.
You still continue to push me after I said all of this and disproved all of your statements.

Then there is TAC:

He's being TAC. Scummy either way.

My vote will probably stay on TAC right now. It's undeniable I sus Flower as well, but before lynching all these active people at the same time, we need to do introspection on the inactives. Or else that's just being shallow.

No one attempted to save Krog yesterday which was unexpected and it could allegedly mean that some Mafiosi are hiding in the shadows.

Why vote TAC when I'm the leading wagon, Beta?
Phase is still early and I doubt people will listen to me in that I'm not their guru and they act with their own logics

But I feel extremely confident about TAC being the top sus right now and I don't want to just follow majority for now. We will see what happens

Phase is still early and I doubt people will listen to me in that I'm not their guru and they act with their own logics

But I feel extremely confident about TAC being the top sus right now and I don't want to just follow majority for now. We will see what happens
What about not splitting votes? You should go for my lynch to be frank.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Another thing is her fishing for Tobra this DP. Why does she need to know what he did when she knows his role? So she's not only a sheep, but also a fisherman. How can you not see the scumminess?

Then we get to Jew:

Jew "backed her up" last DP instead of being pissed that she revealed his role. Then he claimed actions for...whatever reason? This was so unnecessary. Then he pushes me, didn't push hard enough, despite his apparent suspicions and even didn't push hard when I legit made myself the leading wagon.
It is so hard for you to comprehend that I’m just a townie who isn’t so fucking dedicated to this ***LIGHT GAME*** with a bunch of inactive players that I have to go whole hog all day, isn’t it?? Your read on me is so far off the map, it’s astonishing. If this is just you being pissy over me sussing and blocking you, just come out and say it already!!

What about not splitting votes? You should go for my lynch to be frank.
Yes it is of utmost relevance to pick a common thread by the end of the phase

I hope that people will follow me on my quest against TAC however

Sorrowfully I happen to have no result this time and so that is harder :P

It is so hard for you to comprehend that I’m just a townie who isn’t so fucking dedicated to this ***LIGHT GAME*** with a bunch of inactive players that I have to go whole hog all day, isn’t it?? Your read on me is so far off the map, it’s astonishing. If this is just you being pissy over me sussing and blocking you, just come out and say it already!!
I‘m not suspecting you because you suspect me, but because you suspect me and weren‘t pushing me last DP, despite having been the lead wagon. Also because I‘m legit a confirmed invest now and people still want my lynch.
Post automatically merged:

Also, has anyone protected Al or NW last NP?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I‘m not suspecting you because you suspect me, but because you suspect me and weren‘t pushing me last DP, despite having been the lead wagon. Also because I‘m legit a confirmed invest now and people still want my lynch.
So because I’m NOT currently voting for you, I’m scum...despite the fact that I started this wagon yesterday and people are coming around like I said they would. Say more, Flower.

Also, has anyone protected Al or NW last NP?
Weren't you the one to claim that all roles can still be Mafia?

You did so when you were supposedly explaining me the set up

That's contradictory

Legit all my suspects from last DP are now voting me up. This is glorious.

I love this now.

Have you seen me here today other than right now?? Not a lack of desire, just haven’t been around. Since you asked so nicely...

Vote Lynch Flower
You were here before this DP, yeah.

At the start, even.

Last edited:
I wonder if someone will have the guts to vig TAC after Flower is lynched

He has to go

But I wonder if the Vig will be able to act and if N3 is a townie

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Legit all my suspects from last DP are now voting me up. This is glorious.

I love this now.

You were here before this DP, yeah.

At the start, even.
See, this is why it’s impossible to get through to you. All you do is goad people into voting for you, then you call them scummy for a variety of reasons anyway. Do you know what confirmation bias is?? What about circular logic??

See, this is why it’s impossible to get through to you. All you do is goad people into voting for you, then you call them scummy for a variety of reasons anyway. Do you know what confirmation bias is?? What about circular logic??
Yeah, how dare I question my suspects.
How dare I lynch somebody who is fluffing.
How dare I question Beta who has been caught making stuff up multiple times multiple games.

At this point I don't even bother. Lynch me and find out that I'm f***ing Town that way.

Defending myself for 2 consecutive days is tiring and nothing productive comes from that.

@Calypso @Marimo_420 @Lady coffee @Tobi you guys are way too quiet. Say something and give your thoughts, please.

Reads of the inactives:

Marimo is not very active in any game, but here he is basically non-existent. He commented a bit on Kro, though, so he seems a bit better than the rest.

Calypso seems to hesitate to post, can be just her trying to get the hang of the game, but that's something of note.

Lady coffee seems a bit more genuine, think she's Town.

Tobra is legit just scummy.

Think Midnight is Town, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.