[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Its similar to the WCI game, irc mafia there could faction kill with any role, melon was sanji and had no kill ability yet could do that.I think i understand your confusion better now.
Whats your take on:

Beta
TAC
TAC seems suspicious reminds me of his meta in Naruto game. Fluffs a lot.
Finalbeta would sus player who sus him. Haven't seen him done this since nobody sus him. Also asked for mass claiming which is a bad idea but this is Finalbeta. He claimed Doctor in Turbo game when he was town so I think he's town for now.

What was Finalbeta's alignment in Code Geass game? His role wasn't revealed so I didn't know. On D1 he pushed the lynch on Dragomir right but he hasn't something similar here today.

This is a very diplomatic post at its core. You basically say nothing about every player but me here. Which is prettttty odd, and a bit coincidental if you ask me. Because you have Beta/NW saying I’m off Meta and then Flowa saying she’s willing to push a lynch on me (jokingly or not) as a back up.
So basically—you said nothing but “fuck the guy who seems to be easiest to lynch”.

What kills me is the effort put forth to say absolutely nothing about the rest of the players lmfao. Your post gives us no new info and you don’t even flirt much with town. Just a “lean town”.

this is indecisive scum behavior. You say nothing and offend / make yourself a target of no one.
Post automatically merged:

Well I’m certainly not a fan of garbage posts and pretending to be town—which seems to be your preferred play this game. Add something of substance next time.
Only 2 people I leaned town on. The rest in neutral on and wait a minute, are you saying I shouldn’t be neutra in most people since the game just started. Also did you miss me saying that beta might not be town?
Also I asked for your contribution before seeing flowers post. It’s not like I trust anyone here much. But seeing as her views aligned with mine, that she called out beta and asked for nw to just read the role list as I was saying. I’m leaving town on her, you on the other hand. Get absolutely rattled and go on two rants quoting me lmao. When all I did was put you as scummy, I didn’t even vote you or anything yet.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think this is what I hate most about Mafia here. Fun isnt allowed. Wanna joke around? Nah, fuck you, you’re scum.

Well I’m going to fluff in every game I play. So add that to your meta book for me. I wanna be able to enjoy banter in the first five pages of Mafia.

Finalbeta would sus player who sus him. Haven't seen him done this since nobody sus him. Also asked for mass claiming which is a bad idea but this is Finalbeta. He claimed Doctor in Turbo game when he was town so I think he's town for now.

What was Finalbeta's alignment in Code Geass game? His role wasn't revealed so I didn't know. On D1 he pushed the lynch on Dragomir right but he hasn't something similar here today.
He was town, I forgot the character but he was town. And I said he was since the begining. Just follow how he acts this game, if he tries pushing for a lynch and not give up on it ( like he did with drag last game) he’s town imo. If he keeps quiet then he’s scum. In the list it says town vs mafia so I doubt there are indies.
Agree with TAC tbh. Maybe things are too quiet but I know he likes to scum hunt.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Only 2 people I leaned town on. The rest in neutral on and wait a minute, are you saying I shouldn’t be neutra in most people since the game just started. Also did you miss me saying that beta might not be town?
Also I asked for your contribution before seeing flowers post. It’s not like I trust anyone here much. But seeing as her views aligned with mine, that she called out beta and asked for nw to just read the role list as I was saying. I’m leaving town on her, you on the other hand. Get absolutely rattled and go on two rants quoting me lmao. When all I did was put you as scummy, I didn’t even vote you or anything yet.
Lmaoooooooooooooooo. You didn’t say anything bro. That’s your damn issue. Reread your post, what info did you convey from yourself to town? Explain to me that. The most you did is lay some sus on me — Which LoL — and then out everyone under neutral.

what should you of done? Probably prod for reactions and put more people as scum. Take firm stances instead of slid by.

I think this is what I hate most about Mafia here. Fun isnt allowed. Wanna joke around? Nah, fuck you, you’re scum.

Well I’m going to fluff in every game I play. So add that to your meta book for me. I wanna be able to enjoy banter in the first five pages of Mafia.
Okay, just,you know, start scum hunting later on, actions are better than words in this case. And the dp is about halfway done.

Lmaoooooooooooooooo. You didn’t say anything bro. That’s your damn issue. Reread your post, what info did you convey from yourself to town? Explain to me that. The most you did is lay some sus on me — Which LoL — and then out everyone under neutral.

what should you of done? Probably prod for reactions and put more people as scum. Take firm stances instead of slid by.
Alright, the only persons I interacted with I put in there. I don’t randomly put people in scum, only the people I feel are acting so. That’s how I play, deal with it.
Now, help town. I’m not gonna answer you again, I said my piece.

N

NeutralWatcher

This game started 9 est and after 12 hours I haven't seen you done shit. The only thing you are doing right now is sus players who sus you.

Yeah you're scum for fluff a lot. That's how I read players. If I saw something is different from that player then that player catches my attention.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Okay, just,you know, start scum hunting later on, actions are better than words in this case. And the dp is about halfway done.

Alright, the only persons I interacted with I put in there. I don’t randomly put people in scum, only the people I feel are acting so. That’s how I play, deal with it.
Now, help town. I’m not gonna answer you again, I said my piece.
I’m at work. You’ll get scum hunting from me when I’m able to.

This game started 9 est and after 12 hours I haven't seen you done shit. The only thing you are doing right now is sus players who sus you.

Yeah you're scum for fluff a lot. That's how I read players. If I saw something is different from that player then that player catches my attention.
God you’re dumb. You’ve only talked game functions which, literally everyone else, understood from reading the intro post. Me joking around in my ten or so posts is less of a warning sign than your continuous spam of non—game solving posts.

N

NeutralWatcher

God you’re dumb. You’ve only talked game functions which, literally everyone else, understood from reading the intro post. Me joking around in my ten or so posts is less of a warning sign than your continuous spam of non—game solving posts.
Go fuck yourself.

Better asking now than screwing up next day for not asking these questions. At least now I know all roles can perform faction kill.

I’m at work. You’ll get scum hunting from me when I’m able to.

You think players who haven't played this game understand this? Not everyone understand this new mechanic.

N

NeutralWatcher

Is this your first mafia or what? Those filler questions doesn’t buy you town cred from anyone. I’m not sure why you asked them here instead of to Drago in the first place.
Already asked Dragomir after clarification from Flower and Krogothwold. Look at my posts.

I thought strongman and ninja are roles not mafia modifiers.

Now I understand kill done by Role Cop/Veyeur can't be stopped (have strongman modifier) while kill done by Alignment Cop can't be detected (Ninja modifier).

Kill done by other roles beside these 3 can be stopped and detected.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So my issues this game primarily rest with Krog, NW and Fuji.

NW’s majority posts are not helpful in the long run. It’s a pretty common scum strat to appear busy and helpful without contributing.

speaking of note contributing—Fuji’s post might as well not be there. It doesn’t give us any insight and isn’t scum hunting. He’s “cool” with everyone basically. It’s very safe.

I don’t like Mr. Wolf in most games. He’s difficult to read and generally feels quiet. @krogothwolf if you wanna jump in and talk, I’d be happy to chat with you

No solid reads on Flowa yet btw. But she’s a good player and scum so keep an eye on her and keep
Asking for her input at every opportunity. If she’s town she won’t mind and if she’s scum she’ll contradict herself sooner or later

N

NeutralWatcher

NW’s majority posts are not helpful in the long run. It’s a pretty common scum strat to appear busy and helpful without contributing.
I don't give a fuck what you think. I don't want to be unhelpful by mistaking only Rolecop, Voyeur and Alignment Cop can perform faction kill.

I asked Dragomir and he was offline so I asked here too to get faster answers.

My behaviour is unrelentlessly mutated depending on which game I play.

Sometimes I don't sus players back at all, independently from the alignment I was rolled with.

Sometimes I happen to be very triggeted about that however, instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.