[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheAncientCenturion Why does no one ever like me :( I'm not a bad guy at all. I've been trying to direct NW from worrying about roles and who gets what because its a pointless way to go about this game. It's not helpful and its the same as beta's idea of mass claiming, pointless as it won't tell us anything. Though beta's idea is worse then anyone elses as it would give mafia all the targets they want to decide between while giving us no information.

I still feel NW vs Fuji is town vs town due to how those things usually go though.

Why are you trying to get under NW's skin yourself?

I dislike Red the most out of everyone so far though as he doesn't seem to want to do anything.

Though there are also a lot of inactivefags today.

vote lynch RedGloverKing @Dragomir

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion Why does no one ever like me :( I'm not a bad guy at all. I've been trying to direct NW from worrying about roles and who gets what because its a pointless way to go about this game. It's not helpful and its the same as beta's idea of mass claiming, pointless as it won't tell us anything. Though beta's idea is worse then anyone elses as it would give mafia all the targets they want to decide between while giving us no information.

I still feel NW vs Fuji is town vs town due to how those things usually go though.

Why are you trying to get under NW's skin yourself?

I dislike Red the most out of everyone so far though as he doesn't seem to want to do anything.

Though there are also a lot of inactivefags today.

vote lynch RedGloverKing @Dragomir
Why would you go after a newer player (here) instead of someone you could’ve played with and is equally inactive?

Tobi above you hasn’t done anything all game. Legit everyone but five people haven’t either.

I’m just talking with Nw and he seems to be taking it poorly—I don’t know why. That’s more his fault than mine.

Why would you go after a newer player (here) instead of someone you could’ve played with and is equally inactive?

Tobi above you hasn’t done anything all game. Legit everyone but five people haven’t either.

I’m just talking with Nw and he seems to be taking it poorly—I don’t know why. That’s more his fault than mine.
Let people post before taking an action against them. Red's played before and he is acting like he doesn't care. More suspicious to me then someone whose inactive. I've seen red's post this phase and they come off as suspect.

Anyone up for a Glover lynch at this point? He doesn't give me Town vibes.
You mean his I don't care vibe?
There's really nothing to do. I don't like the town-scum list cuz that makes unnecessary quarrel. But might do that if it's stays this pace.
Yeah. All he did all day was fluff.
I posted like, 2-3 post, replying to ppl.
:seriously:
Post automatically merged:

I'm baaaack

Wanting to have fun is alright, but you should at least try to bring the discussion forward a bit. You were fluffing, but not really doing that, Glover.

N

NeutralWatcher

How are we going to proceed with the game if we fluff a lot?

You know in D1 there is 0 information who might be scums or towns? Any player who seems off can be depicted as sus.

How are we going to proceed with the game if we fluff a lot?

You know in D1 there is 0 information who might be scums or towns? Any player who seems off can be depicted as sus.
Random lynching is also possible. If we have nothing to use because people aren't posting we can just randomly lynch a player.

You're scum, bruh.
I provide claims to defend myself, and you reply with this. You found yourself in a pickle so you go to a faceless claim hoping that your scum buddy-
Wanting to have fun is alright, but you should at least try to bring the discussion forward a bit. You were fluffing, but not really doing that, Glover.
How?? My posts where replying to ppl and just having some fun.
Tell me, what's the difference between fluff and having fun.

I provide claims to defend myself, and you reply with this. You found yourself in a pickle so you go to a faceless claim hoping that your scum buddy-

How?? My posts where replying to ppl and just having some fun.
Tell me, what's the difference between fluff and having fun.
Having fun and still trying = not fluff.
Basically just posting for posting's sake = fluff.

How about you show me the many times you've discussed with people? Let me give you a hint: They don't exist anywhere.

Anyway, off to bed now. Keeping my vote on Glover. GN!

Last edited:
Having fun and still trying = not fluff.
Basically just posting for posting's sake = fluff.

How about you show me the many times you've discussed with people? Let me give you a hint: They don't exist anywhere.
Oh, so you want me to make up convo for no fucking reason just to "progress" story? No one in so far, has progressed this. Back when I was posting there was nothing to go on. It seems like you took advantage I was new and when I did something that looked a slight bit of fluff, you pound on me with your scum buddy @krogothwolf,
My issue is the guy came in saying he was busy, then quoted himself with a full on flull piece right there.

Was pretty bizarre even by fluff standards.
:nicagesmile:

I'll be active 4 hours from now currently busy with life. Remember
Reality is an illusion and the universe is a hologram and buy gold. byeeee
yeah cuz this is fluff

Status
Not open for further replies.