[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so you want me to make up convo for no fucking reason just to "progress" story? No one in so far, has progressed this. Back when I was posting there was nothing to go on. It seems like you took advantage I was new and when I did something that looked a slight bit of fluff, you pound on me with your scum buddy @krogothwolf,

:nicagesmile:
I know that happened with me in the past so I can relate.

In my case however it's because I was simply an easy target to lynch.

Oh, so you want me to make up convo for no fucking reason just to "progress" story? No one in so far, has progressed this. Back when I was posting there was nothing to go on. It seems like you took advantage I was new and when I did something that looked a slight bit of fluff, you pound on me with your scum buddy @krogothwolf,

Quoting yourself for useless shit after saying your gone is a pure fluff and aint even about having fun, its posting for the act of looking active. You aren't even trying to contribute or talk to anyone, there was no point in what you were doing at all.

Post automatically merged:

yeah cuz this is fluff
That's legit fluff. And now you say we're buddies? Lmfao.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy @Flower what do think of tac vs nw?

you*
I’m always wary of both, since they play quite well as scum. Neutral seems to be going berserk on everybody, so perhaps he’s drawing attention to himself in an attempt to look like he’s hunting and being proactive. I agree with TAC that we shouldn’t automatically sus people when they’re fucking around, but he does a better job of hiding as scum than Neutral.

Quoting yourself for useless shit after saying your gone is a pure fluff and aint even about having fun, its posting for the act of looking active. You aren't even trying to contribute or talk to anyone, there was no point in what you were doing at all.
Ok, I kind of see your point there, but I was referencing the antagonist in a show called Gravity Falls. Something the villain says before he leaves. Was hoping for someone to catch on. Guess this was an misunderstanding.
That's legit fluff. And now you say we're buddies? Lmfao.
You 2 are the only one trying to lynch me for this dumb reason, I haven't seen anyone else doing this, if there is please show me.

@Tobi why ask Jew and myself in paticular?
hold on i read the question wrong

anyway i mentioned you because you were present but didn’t comment on it so i wanted to know what you think

and jew because of his meta last game he was going all in and scum hunting this game it almost like he wasn’t present

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
hold on i read the question wrong

anyway i mentioned you because you were present but didn’t comment on it so i wanted to know what you think

and jew because of his meta last game he was going all in and scum hunting this game it almost like he wasn’t present
That’s fair, I’ve definitely been more absent in the game (and the forum) over the last few days...if anything, the only bit that’s really raised my eyebrows to this point is Flower coming in so hot on RGK. Seems completely baseless, and the way she introduced the idea of lynching him felt forced. Might wanna check her out before we can’t use our abilities anymore :luuh:

N

NeutralWatcher

I’m always wary of both, since they play quite well as scum. Neutral seems to be going berserk on everybody, so perhaps he’s drawing attention to himself in an attempt to look like he’s hunting and being proactive.
Bold assumption here.

I agree with TAC that we shouldn’t automatically sus people when they’re fucking around, but he does a better job of hiding as scum than Neutral.
Fucking around but contributing is okay but fucking around without contributing is the problem.

Ok, I kind of see your point there, but I was referencing the antagonist in a show called Gravity Falls. Something the villain says before he leaves. Was hoping for someone to catch on. Guess this was an misunderstanding.

You 2 are the only one trying to lynch me for this dumb reason, I haven't seen anyone else doing this, if there is please show me.
Do you have any explicable reason why you think we're scum buddies? You do realize we could also just be two Townies having a mindmeld? Calling us both scum for calling you out on doing nothing and fluffing around which you were only makes you look even more suspicious.

Now I really need to sleep. GN for real now.

I know what its from lol, its a good show. Just saying it was that little bit that to me was extremely weird for a mafia game. It didn't make sense as you said you were going to be busy then came back to specifically quote yourself to say that, it was a really weird way to play in mafia to me.

Fluffing is one thing, but fluffing yourself is something else.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Random lynching is also possible. If we have nothing to use because people aren't posting we can just randomly lynch a player.
That would should be a last resort, I'm not a fan of randomly lynching. Moreover, I'm going to wager that there's at least one scum here in the active posters so far.

I'm leaning towards NW. The filler questions didn't raise too much of a flag for me, but when he started scum hunting, it didn't feel genuine. Then his randomly aggressive behavior too. With so many inactives, it would make sense if he's the only scum here and trying to push the game forward.

Vote Lynch Neutralwatcher

N

NeutralWatcher

That would should be a last resort, I'm not a fan of randomly lynching. Moreover, I'm going to wager that there's at least one scum here in the active posters so far.

I'm leaning towards NW. The filler questions didn't raise too much of a flag for me, but when he started scum hunting, it didn't feel genuine. Then his randomly aggressive behavior too. With so many inactives, it would make sense if he's the only scum here and trying to push the game forward.

Vote Lynch Neutralwatcher
BUllshit. Who said dumb first?

How are we going to proceed with the game when you sit your ass doing nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.