[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike you, I don’t need to prove anything with my votes other than where my main sus lies at any given moment. Doesn’t matter to me if others vote for you or not; *I* believe you’re scum, so I’m casting my ballot for you. Let the others read your unhinged posts from today and make their own decision :luuh:

Just ISO’d him real quick - lotta early game fluff (grounds for a lynch by itself if you ask Flower), asks Krog for reads, then tussles with you and Fuji. Nothing today other than saying he isn’t gonna sus Flower based on the mislynch, and although she’ll claim that’s what I’m doing, I’ve laid my case out on her several times already and made it clear that her behavior after a single vote has made her more suspicious than being wrong on RGK. Did find this post of his worth quoting here:

Take from it what you will. To address your other point,

You and I both played with her as scum in the cat game, and she definitely took the same course of tunneling in that game as well, so I don’t believe this by itself goes anywhere in terms of confirming her allegiance.
Are you afraid of pushing me now because you know I will flip Town and the heat will be on you afterwards? Come now, convince others to vote me and follow your lead if you really think I'm scum. Your push is too weak. A real Townie would push harder.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Are you afraid of pushing me now because you know I will flip Town and the heat will be on you afterwards? Come now, convince others to vote me and follow your lead if you really think I'm scum. Your push is too weak. A real Townie would push harder.
Again, you’re doing all the work for me by losing your shit on the only person who’s currently voting for you. What more do I need to add here? You’ve got this in the bag :cheers:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That's weak! You think I'm scum? Then go ahead and push me hard! And take the blame for my mislynch when I flip Town like a real chad!
This “Chad” bullshit, I swear...like I’m supposed to feel less masculine because I let you shoot yourself in the foot *in this online game* instead of doing it myself. You’re gonna have to try this with someone else, because it simply means nothing to me. I prefer to play smart, not hard :ihaha:

Vote lynch Jew.

There is no reason for him not to push his prime suspect when that player is even giving him an opportunity for this. He seems like scum afraid of pushing harder because he knows he will be in trouble afterwards.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Vote lynch Jew.

There is no reason for him not to push his prime suspect when that player is even giving him an opportunity for this. He seems like scum afraid of pushing harder because he knows he will be in trouble afterwards.
You already voted for me
:kaidowhat:

I made my case on you multiple times, but go ahead and lie to everyone’s face. Don’t see how anyone will believe you, since they can all read you losing your damn mind from a single vote. I normally push, but there’s simply no need this time...you’ve caused your own undoing 🤷‍♂️

You already voted for me
:kaidowhat:

I made my case on you multiple times, but go ahead and lie to everyone’s face. Don’t see how anyone will believe you, since they can all read you losing your damn mind from a single vote. I normally push, but there’s simply no need this time...you’ve caused your own undoing 🤷‍♂️
Where are the people voting for me, then? Hell, you even had NW tell you that he thinks I'm Town. Doesn't seem like I caused my own undoing. You're probably not convincing enough, so you really gotta try to push harder.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’ve said in this game AND the last one that I’m not afraid of being lynched in response to me leading a mislynch. I just hope that if you rally everyone to lynch me, Flower, someone will take care of you after the second straight instance of you railroading a townie.

Vote lynch Jew.

For once trust my result on a player if you truly are not Mafia.

Don't always treat me like a man that is unable to discern a 100% result and understands nothing about these games.

I'm no incel.

I'm very skeptical about your alignment in this game, but it could be a start.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Where are the people voting for me, then? Hell, you even had NW tell you that he thinks I'm Town. Doesn't seem like I caused my own undoing. You're probably not convincing enough, so you really gotta try to push harder.
We have three active players outside of you and I, and they already have their susses. When the others get in here and read what’s gone on between us, we’ll see who they feel comes off worse. Of course, if you wanna use your scummy influence to get them on board with another wagon, by all means, go for it! Your track record in that arena speaks for itself, and it says FLOWER HAS NO IDEA WHAT SHE’S DOING

For once trust my result on a player if you truly are not Mafia.

Don't always treat me like a man that is unable to discern a 100% result and understands nothing about these games.

I'm no incel.

I'm very skeptical about your alignment in this game, but it could be a start.
But you aren't giving a result. You don't say what you have on him. You want me to trust you, then you have to tell full story.
Post automatically merged:

We have three active players outside of you and I, and they already have their susses. When the others get in here and read what’s gone on between us, we’ll see who they feel comes off worse. Of course, if you wanna use your scummy influence to get them on board with another wagon, by all means, go for it! Your track record in that arena speaks for itself, and it says FLOWER HAS NO IDEA WHAT SHE’S DOING
What was stopping you from blocking me if you thought I was scum?

But you aren't giving a result. You don't say what you have on him. You want me to trust you, then you have to tell full story.
Why does it matter

I'm saying krog is lying and I'm not, this means one of the two is Mafia

I have explained my reasons why a push on him would be silly if he wasn't Mafia

So we just lynch him and if he flips Town someone is vigging me tonight, or I get lynched next day phase

Town would only gain from this whatever it occurs

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

What was stopping you from blocking me if you thought I was scum?
Having a life outside of WG and genuinely forgetting to submit an action in this paltry little game, as I mentioned earlier today...get the torches and pitchforks out!! :laughmoji:

Why does it matter

I'm saying krog is lying and I'm not, this means one of the two is Mafia

I have explained my reasons why a push on him would be silly if he wasn't Mafia

So we just lynch him and if he flips Town someone is vigging me tonight, or I get lynched next day phase

Town would only gain from this whatever it occurs
Not when you don't say what your results were. And Town having a Vig is no guarantee this game.

Having a life outside of WG and genuinely forgetting to submit an action in this paltry little game, as I mentioned earlier today...get the torches and pitchforks out!! :laughmoji:
Torches are neat.

Did we seriously only have like 3, 4 active players this DP...this is depressing :lawsigh:.

Last edited:
@Fujishiro @Marimo_420 @Tris @Seth @Zem what are your thoughts?

You know what, let's just hand scums the victory because at least half of Town isn't even playing.

Rant off.

I'm going to bed now and since I probably will wake up to my lynch, here an updated list.

Scum and neutrals:

Beta or Kro...or Beta AND Kro.

Jew: Push is too weak. He seems like he's afraid of pushing too hard.

Tris: Way too quiet and goes with the flow.

Tobi: His vote could have been an attempt to protect Fuji.

Fuji: Way too quiet as well. And his dynamic with Tobra raises flags.

Neutral:

TAC: Paranoia.
Zem: Need more from her to judge.

Town-ish:

NW: Game solving and active.
Delight: Plays the same as last game.
Lady coffee and Calypso: Newbies, giving them the benefit of doubt.

Rest no clue.

Also...Unvote.

Vote No Lynch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.