[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Jew D. Boy @Flower What do you two think about TheAncientCenturion?
TheAncientCenturion is good.

He stays neutral on Flower and asks me why im tunneling him when i had other susses besides him.
Your only case on me is that I'm not very active. Meanwhile half of the players are missing and completely inactive.

My susses stay on NW. Tris is also someone I want to keep an eye on for sheeping on the Krogo vote despite Beta not revealing what info he has. Also clearly, one person between Beta and Krogo is lying. I'd rather lynch NW but we can lynch either of them too.

N

NeutralWatcher

TheAncientCenturion is good.

Your only case on me is that I'm not very active. Meanwhile half of the players are missing and completely inactive.

My susses stay on NW. Tris is also someone I want to keep an eye on for sheeping on the Krogo vote despite Beta not revealing what info he has. Also clearly, one person between Beta and Krogo is lying. I'd rather lynch NW but we can lynch either of them too.
They are new players so they get the benefit of the doubt you're however an experienced player and all you did was fluff a lot yesterday and today didn't do anything for game solving.

I voted you btw. You sus me? Good. Let's see what case do you have.

Okay, studying done. Jesus that was long.
Post automatically merged:

What is the vote count?
?
Who's getting voted up rn, are you trying to save someone or just coasting through?

Honestly this is boring, nobody is a suspect at this point
Here he says that nobody is a suspect and that its boring, but since its not even 12 hours since the start of the phase, its an interesting thing to say
Then asks when is the phase over when its a few hours away from it. A townie doesnt care when the phase ends, because the more time they get to scumhunt the better.

So idk what to think of him, is he just a noob townie or scum?

Im posting this again, i said this earlier on in the DP way before the whole beta/krog/flower/you stuff happened

Here is the most relevant stuff today, at the start of the phase he says this
Are we allowed to state what our roles were last night?
I believe this has directly to do with his susses below.
Nobody is suspect so far
Except for you and TAC
Responding to NW here.
Then the next important thing is this.
Why is flower being lynched
I have no idea why he would say that when flower has 1 vote, could be since he is a newbie, he panicked and saw a potential scummate getting voted up?( Just putting it out there, but honestly my gut feeling tells me that Flower isnt scum, shes playing way too recklessly. But i guess we cant discount any possibility)
What is the vote count?
Asks for the vote count. And when he sees krogo in the lead with 2 votes
There are 2 possiblities here:

Flower is scum and he is scum, he is new and saw her getting voted up and thus panicked and asked why flower was getting lynched.
He is town and has info on either NW or TAC and just playing clumsily.

What do you think @Jew D. Boy , i feel we glossed over this important fact. Midnight asking if he could reveal role and then saying that his sus on either TAC and NW are based on night actions.
@Midnight Delight do you have info on either of those two?

For now im Vote Lynch Krogothwolf, but these are things to consider.

@Tris @Seth @Calypso @Marimo_420 @Flower @NeutralWatcher @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi
what do you guys think?

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What do you think @Jew D. Boy , i feel we glossed over this important fact. Midnight asking if he could reveal role and then saying that his sus on either TAC and NW are based on night actions.
Let’s see if TAC and Neutral respond before the phase ends, but for obvious reasons, I buy the theory about Flower directing him. She took control when I played scum with her in the cat game; difference between that and now was I had more mafia experience by that point than Midnight does. Her playing carefully and him doing the opposite both feel perfectly in character for where they are in the development of their metas, so I think you could be onto something.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Well. I certainly didn't meet NW at night, so he targetted me for something then?

Considering his previous "suspicion" of me, I'm just going to give him my vote. Vote Lynch NeutralWatcher

AL sama

Red Haired
so sup??

They met each other in The Night phase
what does this suppose to mean??

Well. I certainly didn't meet NW at night, so he targetted me for something then?

Considering his previous "suspicion" of me, I'm just going to give him my vote. Vote Lynch NeutralWatcher
he visited you so you'll just vote him??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.