[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well time is almost up and Drago is online, and nothing will move anymore it seems

I have a confession to make since a major incongruence will reveal itself with krog's lynch. I'm a Town Alignment Cop but Drago had unintentionally messed my role due a wrong copypasta.

He made me Night 1 and 3 invest, when I was originally supposed to be Night 2 invest only, like he mentioned me later on when it was too late.

Sadly when I noticed him about his mistake it was indeed too late and nothing could be done about it because Night 1 had passed and I had gotten my result by Drago.

He didn't interrupt the game and I thought that claiming such thing would have equated to no one trusting my result on krog anymore. Why would people doubt Drago's doing, such a wonderful host. And moreover, why trusting my word over his well doing.

So basically both I and Drago acted like nothing happened.

I personally thought to make sure not to claim any specific role in that it would have meant lying unless I claimed what Drago had made me by mistake, which sadly didn't feature in the list of the set up roles.

It was quite hard for me to still accomplish a lynch on Krog without the chance to claim what I was, it was a fun experience in spite of its complexity.

AL sama

Red Haired
Well time is almost up and Drago is online, and nothing will move anymore it seems

I have a confession to make since a major incongruence will reveal itself with krog's lynch. I'm a Town Alignment Cop but Drago had unintentionally messed my role due a wrong copypasta.

He made me Night 1 and 3 invest, when I was originally supposed to be Night 2 invest only, like he mentioned me later on when it was too late.

Sadly when I noticed him about his mistake it was indeed too late and nothing could be done about it because Night 1 had passed and I had gotten my result by Drago.

He didn't interrupt the game and I thought that claiming such thing would have equated to no one trusting my result on krog anymore. Why would people doubt Drago's doing, such a wonderful host. And moreover, why trusting my word over his well doing.

I personally thought to make sure not to claim any specific role in that it would have meant lying unless I claimed what Drago had made me by mistake, which sadly didn't feature in the list of the set up roles.

It was quite hard for me to still accomplish a lynch on Krog without the chance to claim what I was, it was a fun experience in spite of its complexity.

you got mafia on krog??

AL sama

Red Haired
3. Alignment Cop - Night 2 Only - 1x Ninja
4. Alignment Cop - Night 3 Only - 1x Ninja

@Finalbeta mind explaining how can dragoo make such a mistake by copy pasting when both cops are only shots??

Host can't even keep his roles straight?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I mean it’s possible to mess it up. He gave me a wrong ability at first. :kayneshrug:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Doesn't matter at this point. The phase ended and Beta has no real cause to push Krog this far. If he [Beta] is scum, then he gets lynched next day. Maybe third party, but that would contradict the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.