[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's scum, so I'm not buying his "I did nothing" BS. That should be obvious to you if you look at my suspects.
So you think both are scum? Tris voted krog irc, jew stayed on you. Id like to hear their version before decided.
He dead, bruh.
Post automatically merged:

Vote lynch Tris.

Sorry, but only Vet players are targetted. The scum killer gotta be a newbie.
@Tobi Did you do something at night?
The only thing ill give you is this, you voted her before she asked Tobi( to maybe appear as doing something)

Thats pretty much it.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
So you think both are scum? Tris voted krog irc, jew stayed on you. Id like to hear their version before decided.
What do you wanna know?

I voted krog because I trusted Beta's results.

I can't ignore Fuji apparently knowing that Jew told the truth, though. Sounds like a TMI slip.
Oh yeah i know people can lie, but im more inclined to follow that narrative than yours so far, there was nothing confusing about tris's post. At all. You made it confusing and tried to pin her as a liar, her or jew. Then you go further now and say jew is lying about roleblocking you yesterday.
I dont know shit, but i am more inclined to go with that narrative for now than you trying to confuse us and tris when her post was pretty clear.
I am coming at you, my vote stays on you.

Why is Flower voting for herself at each dayphase

I never witnessed something like this in all of my 5 years experience with this game
An invitation for scum to hop on my wagon. I turned myself into the leading wagon yesterday, but Jew didn't bite, despite the fact he suspected me last DP. Now again. He could easily lynch his suspect and push harder.
Post automatically merged:

Quote the post, I haven’t caught up and I’m not dying to spend time on this game right now.
How else would I know I was blocked?

Yuelyn

Vote Tris.

her lynch tells us about JDB’s alignment. If we have any vigilante left they can shoot Fuji tonight or we lynch him tomorrow.
My lynch won't tell you anything. I'll flip town, Jew still could be scum. But I don't think he is.

Yuelyn

Flower here is saying either of you is lying or youre both, and im apparently in on it with you.
Then her and TAC are bandwagoning your lynch.

What are your results so far.
Why would Iie about being a role cop? smh

I still sus Flowa and Midnight. Now Tobra too.

@Tris @Fujishiro

TAC is a hell of a profiteur I believe; it's time for him to exit the stage

I don't recall him ever pushing for Tris, he is pulling this off just now with the excuse that her flip will mean something from an informational standpoint

Status
Not open for further replies.