[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
NW who was town visited him and didn't suspect him meaning that he figured that he's Town
I don't think NW revealed his role. So, we don't know what he did. He might have been a doctor or the other JoAT.

Or do you know what NW did to TAC?
Post automatically merged:

NW
Flowa
Now Midnight

All say I’m town.

fuji lawyered for Tris and Jew’s claim is only backed by Tris.

lynching Tris tells us about both their roles, if she’s town then Jew def is
They can say that you are town but that still doesn't make me scum.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
So 3 scums left, here are my guesses

Town:
LANJI CUCKSMOKE

Actives:
Jew D. Boy
TheAncientCenturion
Midnight Delight
Tris

Inactives:
Seth
Marimo_420
Calypso
Tobi

2 in actives, 1 in inactive.

NW who was town visited him and didn't suspect him meaning that he figured that he's Town
I don't think NW revealed his role. So, we don't know what he did. He might have been a doctor or the other JoAT.

Or do you know what NW did to TAC?
That's not enough to tell us what NW did to confirm TAC. But it does make him lean town more because if like you said NW sussed TAC, no way he would of used something like doctor.

So it sounds likes NW found nothing suspicious about TAC when he visited.

But nothing suspicious =/= townclear.

Tris who do you sus?

Yuelyn

@TheAncientCenturion Can you at least explain why you sus me? Cuz you ignored that question for the second time.

If it's only because of the role reveal thing then it's bs.

Yuelyn

Kiwi/Fuji defender you too much yesterday. And the push against Flowa? The fact your role was inconsistent which Flowa pointed out?

I refuse to lose another townie to you guys.
That defense will make sense when I flip town. They will earn town cred like that since they weren't sussing me but defending me.

What was inconsistent? She misunderstood my post about Tobra.

Yuelyn

It's all based on Fuji. He defended me the entire last day phase. So, when I flip town and I'll flip town, this would kinda give him town cred since he wasn't sussing me.

But it's really not like you will get lynched. I don't even have the time to make the others vote you. I won't have time to play tomorrow.

:ihaha:
They’re bussing each other!!!
Why not lol?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
It's all based on Fuji. He defended me the entire last day phase. So, when I flip town and I'll flip town, this would kinda give him town cred since he wasn't sussing me.

But it's really not like you will get lynched. I don't even have the time to make the others vote you. I won't have time to play tomorrow.
You're wrong then, Fuji just read you as town. Especially in a game that is inactive, it's easy to get lead by the nose by scum since they can power wolf together. So I'm guessing that he read you as town and that's why he defended you hard. Better back up someone you think is town then being dragged around by scum.

That's my best guess of his reasoning....but well, I'm not Fuji so :kayneshrug:

And I definitely don't agree with his read on you. You're at best neutral, not strong town.

:queenhear:why does Kiwi think Lanji is Town?
Didn't he expose Krogo and lynched him? that's confirmed town

or an insane level of bussing.

Status
Not open for further replies.