[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
You're wrong then, Fuji just read you as town. Especially in a game that is inactive, it's easy to get lead by the nose by scum since they can power wolf together. So I'm guessing that he read you as town and that's why he defended you hard. Better back up someone you think is town then being dragged around by scum.

That's my best guess of his reasoning....but well, I'm not Fuji so :kayneshrug:

And I definitely don't agree with his read on you. You're at best neutral, not strong town.
Post automatically merged:

Didn't he expose Krogo and lynched him? that's confirmed town

or an insane level of bussing.
I don't about this.

Did you do something at night?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
If anyone who plays mafia comes from Baltimore fuck him and vote him down to hell.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
who is scummy
also reasons if you dont mind
The dancing girl gifs are distracting.

Tris is a false role cop โ€” itโ€™s either her and Jew or her and Kiwi. But sheโ€™s the central figure

fuji who is now Kiwi lawyered hard for Tris and helped Flowa get lynched who was town

Jew was also against Flowa and was โ€œclearedโ€ by Tris.

So if Tris is town Jew is, if sheโ€™s scum Jew has a good chance as well.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Open claiming means I can say whatever I want about who I am and it's up to people if they believe or I need to say my role and it's also up to people if they trust me.

The dancing girl gifs are distracting.

Tris is a false role cop โ€” itโ€™s either her and Jew or her and Kiwi. But sheโ€™s the central figure

fuji who is now Kiwi lawyered hard for Tris and helped Flowa get lynched who was town

Jew was also against Flowa and was โ€œclearedโ€ by Tris.

So if Tris is town Jew is, if sheโ€™s scum Jew has a good chance as well.

this should help
gotcha
it seems I have to read anyway to understand it all
will be back in a few with my decision
Unvote

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
Vote lynch Jew D. Boy

:kayneshrug:

Iโ€™m too cool to bandwagon. Plus votes on Tris built up so fast. Tho I reread and I didnโ€™t like that she followed majority votes every phase. Both her and JDB are both sketchy. JDB for his interaction with Flowa doesnโ€™t seem town vs town to me. As for Midnight, I canโ€™t tell if he is tryinh to pocket TAC or genuinely believes his results town clears TAC. Because it doesnโ€™t. So heโ€™s on my radar too. TAC as usual is just happy with people agreeing with him so his reads are half blinded imo. TheBlindCenturion.

Iโ€™d rather lynch Jew atm over Tris. Like I said, town is close to being controlled by wolves in an inactive game like this so Iโ€™m not fond of quick bandwagons.

As for the rest of the inactive, canโ€™t give reads when thereโ€™s nothing to read. But I can feel it, one of you is scum. :goatasure:

Status
Not open for further replies.