[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah dude i dont care if you tell me to Fuck off lmao, its a game and things get competitive.

I just found it weird the way you quoted me about me using the r word as if i was calling someone that purposefully, i didnt target anyone but the strategy itself and its just something i got used to saying, i am french speaker first and English 2nd so some words or sayings i just translate literally without thinking.

Anyways i gotta sleep, if you guys wanna go for Flower be my guests tbh.

Did you see her new claim btw, she gets True, partially true or false as results.

She never said that before.

She keeps claiming and will get punished, this doesn’t sound like a scum with teammates.

I was scum mates with her and trust me she wouldn’t risk getting herself modkilled or punished when her team depends on her.

Peace and gn, guys.

Ill leave my VP @Cray Cray to talk to you guys in my stead :catblush:
Yeah I'm a teacher so I'm pretty sensitive over the r word. Apologies.

Wait let me reformulate.

Natalija busses her mates and thats a good look on her because she didnt vote Tobi who flipped scum.

Natalija soft hinted at Saitama.

Natalija was getting voted yesterday when i left and i came back to a Cal lynch, idk what to think of this maybe mates saving her.

Natalija refuses to say who she targetted that was too strong for her.

A lot of people visited Cal and i wonder if some people are omitting things and or lying, get that @Destroya

Wait let me reformulate.

Natalija busses her mates and thats a good look on her because she didnt vote Tobi who flipped scum.

Natalija was getting voted yesterday when i left and i came back to a Cal lynch, idk what to think of this maybe mates saving her.

A lot of people visited Cal and i wonder if some people are omitting things and or lying, get that @Destroya
Fuck I forgot about the possibility of Saitama. Hnmm.

I read Fruitji as town. But if we go after Nat and she flips town then I think Fruitji may be Scum and Flower by extension.

Fruitji was one of the first to throw shade at Nat besides Cal, and he made a claim against her. Nat being Scum goes a long way to shoring up Fruitji as town for me.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Nah dude i dont care if you tell me to Fuck off lmao, its a game and things get competitive.

I just found it weird the way you quoted me about me using the r word as if i was calling someone that purposefully, i didnt target anyone but the strategy itself and its just something i got used to saying, i am french speaker first and English 2nd so some words or sayings i just translate literally without thinking.

Anyways i gotta sleep, if you guys wanna go for Flower be my guests tbh.

Did you see her new claim btw, she gets True, partially true or false as results.

She never said that before.

She keeps claiming and will get punished, this doesn’t sound like a scum with teammates.

I was scum mates with her and trust me she wouldn’t risk getting herself modkilled or punished when her team depends on her.

Peace and gn, guys.

Ill leave my VP @Cray Cray to talk to you guys in my stead :catblush:
We all know you won't go to bed Frigo. See you in 5 minutes :catblush:

Wait let me reformulate.

I thought Nat was still your strongest push. I probably have to take back her flip indicating you one way or another now.

If she’s Scum I still think it probably means you are Town because you used a claim against her.

Status
Not open for further replies.