[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote lynch Nat.

It’s hard to think Scum would be so stubborn about this. Only makes sense if what they did was incriminating and they are afraid to say it or lie about it (because of Flower) but we don’t trust Flower anyway so would probably take awhile to figure out it was a lie.

As much as I distrust Nat, drawing such negative attention by refusing to claim, even make a false one, is odd for Scum I’d think.

Vote lynch Nat.

It’s hard to think Scum would be so stubborn about this. Only makes sense if what they did was incriminating and they are afraid to say it or lie about it (because of Flower) but we don’t trust Flower anyway so would probably take awhile to figure out it was a lie.

As much as I distrust Nat, drawing such negative attention by refusing to claim, even make a false one, is odd for Scum I’d think.
Nah i think she might be town actually.

It's not a wolfy post if I'm pointing out what I think, Dest. I could be wrong, but the possibility of scum opening all their scrolls is higher than town.

Also, Ryu and SanjiStronger are voting for me. I assume one of you opened my scroll. But whoever opened Marimo's and Light's might be scum, cause then, where are their votes?

You possibly can't tell me that you, as town, opened up the scrolls of Marimo and Light and then decided to sheep a Nat, TACy and Flower vote when it was obvious, before the scrolls were going to be opened, that these three were going up for a lynch.

In that case, you simply opened Marimo's and Light's scroll to see if their votes would gain traction which is scum motivated.
You said that all six names up for lynch could very well be Town, meaning that out of the remaining 10 players we have alive, three or four of those players are scum.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Monster Punched their oponent , but they were too strong to lose their consciousness.
Monster Punched their oponent , but they were too strong to lose their consciousness.

@Lindltaylor @TheAncientCenturion @Light D Scumperouge @Scum Flowa @Marimo_420 @Natalija

And i highly doubt it was Cal since he flipped town, something happened and she didnt want to say a THING about it.
There's probably a good reason for why Nat isn't saying it. We can tinfoil all day long here with various theories, like maybe she hit herself, maybe she hit a strong town role and knows it and doesn't wanna out it in the thread. It depends on what the ability of hers actually is. But I think Nat would let us know if she thought it was important enough.

I mean, Nat has a WU that seems harmful and most think it's RB. If she really was Wolf and there was these damning things on her, would she sit idly by and be lynched when she could have just claimed some BS?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Vote lynch Nat.

This is Nat's personality more than any indication of her alignment. Her refusing to claim and being stubborn is 100% her personality.

There's probably a good reason for why Nat isn't saying it. We can tinfoil all day long here with various theories, like maybe she hit herself, maybe she hit a strong town role and knows it and doesn't wanna out it in the thread. It depends on what the ability of hers actually is. But I think Nat would let us know if she thought it was important enough.
Haha, imagine thinking that the WU doesnt explain the actions somewhat, you targeted someone with something and they were too strong for it.

Here let me work with you, did you target a townie with something and learned they were good and so didnt feel the need to mention this.

Like this post if you this, dont if you didnt.
I already said it here, she can like my post if its true.

Status
Not open for further replies.