[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
You can keep an eye on me. But I think even more totally understanding what’s possible aside my voting actions should show I’m town.

I defended Flower D1 and voted Tobi, pushed TAC for dodging Flowerall throughout D2 & D3, and then defended Flower and voted TAC.

I was just about to ask what a super kick was lol.
Yeah I said I am town reading you at the moment, but this could be something to pay attention to as well.

You can keep an eye on me. But I think even more totally understanding what’s possible aside my voting actions should show I’m town.

I defended Flower D1 and voted Tobi, pushed TAC for dodging Flowerall throughout D2 & D3, and then defended Flower and voted TAC.

I was just about to ask what a super kick was lol.
Youre talking about how you were right about scum and town.

Tmi maybe? … hmmm

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Even if you meant that, why would it suddenly happen in this game only after what had happened yesterday? So again you're scum and TAC's buddy. But it was obvious after yesterday.
As I explained because of that stuff I posted in the game thread which was simply against the spirit of the game. I had some beef and it wasn't for the beef in itself. It was simply the last straw, ultimately.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Again guys even if you struggle to believe I'm Town make an effort for once, this is probably the last game I'm playing in here since the odds I will be allowed back don't look so cool. I even PMed Pantheos to ask explanations on whether or not AL's manouver was legit explaining him in detail and I got no answer for now.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
As I explained because of that stuff I posted in the game thread which was simply against the spirit of the game. I had some beef and it wasn't for the beef in itself. It was simply the last straw, ultimately.
Yeah that doesn't make sense. Plenty of people have had a foul mouth in this game, and in many many games before, and haven't been banned let alone permabanned.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Regardless of this off topic stuff it makes perfect sense Natalija wished to look better since she was already set in stone as the next target post TAC flip.

She knew she had to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.