[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was attempting to solve the Flower situation and several others. I'm not hell bent on mechanics, looks like a weak push to me.

I'm starting to believe that I'm really into something about Flower presumably. If my lynch is worth making Town open their eyes then be it.

Not saying you guys all are scum but what's happening here is not normal.

Lind's reasons for lynching me don't make an ounce of sense and now this weird pattern.

I mean it's not I'm scared of anything here.

I would like if for once Town would not mislynch me though, expecially now that I'm finally shaping up the quality of my playstyle as I claimed the other time. Which equates to less detrimental actions for starters, but also more contribution that doesn't simply find its ground in sterile OMGUS.
Not really sure Flower is scum just because of the silence.

Imagine Lind being so dense he builds a case on me based off the mere notion I would answer to his vote in the thread. Also suggesting lies about me merely lurking the thread in order to fish so that I would just answer him specifically afterwards.

It can't get more ridiculous. Then he complains I try to wrap my mind on his real motives.

Imagine Lind being so dense he builds a case on me based off the mere notion I would answer to his vote in the thread. Also suggesting lies about me merely lurking the thread in order to fish so that I would just answer him specifically afterwards.

It can't get more ridiculous. Then he complains I try to wrap my mind on his real motives.
Not only that, but why would he vote me in the first place.

Because I was lurking the thread? What kind of foolishness is that considering I had posted something 5 minutes earlier not to mention?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

What the fuck did you just say to me?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Listen, dumb fuck, I'm not the one flipping out and and talking to myself in the thread cause the pressure of 1 or 2 votes is making me sweat. Hell, you aren't even a leading wagon, you are reaching with your "oh I'm so important that Lind is getting me out" case, and on top of which, tunneling me to no end and not even looking at other suspects.

Flower is the one with the most votes and behind her are maybe Tobi and Light. Your reliance on your overblown self importance is what's making you act our like this on a wagon that wouldn't have picked up if you hadn't acted out in such a hissy fit.

Not to mention your other incomprehensible posts, which honestly look like you had a stroke while typing them, are so so so, desperately so, dumb!

Yep. I missed that.

He did say that he knew it would cost town a claim, no? I kinda wanna say that Ripped seems town. From what I have seen he hates being scum. Idk. But I didn't like that he wasted the claim like that. He could have at least asked. There might be some other players who would like to claim something. Like being a miller.
I honestly don't see the big deal in wasting a claim. It's D1 and in a normal game we shouldn't be trying to mass claim D1 anyway. I think I'm willing to put Cal in my town right now.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I honestly don't see the big deal in wasting a claim. It's D1 and in a normal game we shouldn't be trying to mass claim D1 anyway. I think I'm willing to put Cal in my town right now.
Maybe you are right. It's D1. So wasting a claim like that is probably no biggie. But it would have been a good opportunity for millers to claim imo. If there is any. That's why I wasn't a big of fan that claim.

Maybe you are right. It's D1. So wasting a claim like that is probably no biggie. But it would have been a good opportunity for millers to claim imo. If there is any. That's why I wasn't a big of fan that claim.
Give Miller first shot tomorrow and if no one comes out we assume there is none. Then we can work together on at we think are important claims.

They're lynching without any real good reason to lynch her so I wouldn't go with the flow on this one. She's not doing anything scummy besides lynching random(though it might not be random) which is obviously something related to her role. It would be to obvious to be scum with that kinda Post restriction.
Good post here.

I think it's fake. What's more I think the opposite of what Krog said. Scum Flowa likes big plays. Pretending to be silent so she doesn't have to engage in the thread and make people believe she is town is a Scum Flowa play. Makes her seem townie since she's ostensibly been silenced, and deters people for voting for her for the exact reasons krogo mentioned.
Pressure is in Flower to come back and do well now with all eyes on her. Not really a point flipping her at this exact moment.

Simply because they might be afraid that I mess with them or hurt them with my actions you know. I might be a threat in their eyes since I have been profusely defending Flower's position and the only one to go that far by a mile.

So assuming some scums voted for Flower which is very feasible they might wish me out to avoid troubles. Also voting me doesn't make people look so scummy, conversely, let's be honest here. How many times am Imislynched as Town exactly and Town never gets bored? Isn't it well renowned that scums wish me to keep me alive so that would prove a cool strategy? Look how many arguments I can find for you here.
I'm not sure you've ever been a threat in Mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.