[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to be lynched and shot at night so I guess there's no point in hiding anymore.

The truth is I attempted to strenghten my position by having him under the bus. My goal was to come up with something unpredictable. The first time I claimed I had juicy stuff was not meant to be referred to TAC, I was thinking about fakeclaiming a Psychic Role and claim that I would have gotten a vision of 3 players. But then Fuji claimed before me and I thought that would have looked so similar so I changed.

So the second time instead I wanted to bus TAC but didn't realize that claiming "Natural Born Destroyer" would have exposed him that badly. It was my blunder. But the idea in itself was wrong anyway, because his position was actually still not looking so bad and mine either, although I had to claim something because I was forced to at that stage and thought about claiming that stuff which put him into that many major troubles unwillingly. I hoped Town would not necessarily lynch him but Natural Born Destroyer was actually that bad and I didn't realize.

So I should have simply avoided the bold move and AL got pissed enough he really addressed me the permaban.

Before he would I thought perhaps at least now I can win the game with my other mates but then again things proved too bad because TAC came up with the hissy fit exposing me. I might have lasted long if he didn't. I was hoping to do crazy things, the most unexpected, in order to reach the top. Didn't see that hissy fit coming which screwed me.

So this is it basically.

Don't know if you think I deserved my perma. I was still playing for my WINCON but didn't realize I was playing too bad it would have been detrimental feeling like throwing.
I need to get the full context, but what TAC did clearly wasn't okay either. But let's talk after the game, yeah?

@Fruitji since Beta confessed and said he has "mates" I think we are dealing with a 5 player scum team and no Indies. Who are the remaining scum?
The people I trust the least rn are: Anon, Light, Ekko, and Ryu. Also I know he’s probably town, but it bugs me that Destroya tunneled you so hard and also was Beta’s biggest defender.

I didn’t trust T-Pien, and I’ve far from cleared him, but his reason for killing Krogo is credible.

With Beta outed I’m going to do a deep dive later. I suspect Ekko, Anon, and Ryu but I’ve been so focused on the most active players that I haven’t looked at them super critically. They have just pinged me as sorta suspicious in passing.

I think I remember Ryu and Ekko both slightly questioned the Beta vote if I’m remembering right. If they aren’t then I apologize for shading them and will clear them of that myself if I get to it before anyone else. But I’m about to start work so I can’t be super active for a bit. Just wanted to give my thoughts before that with this new Beta confession.

I feel sorry for that team ngl. It wasn't good behaviour from either side, though.
Well I admit my fault of being too reckless once again but I genuinely didn't willingly throw unlike TAC did. But I can partially understand how he felt. I really should not have played like this, maybe it was better if I sticked to my Psychic stuff, it might have worked despite Fuji's claim.

I don't think I really deserve to say goodbye to this section forever, I'm not even used to play scum, I did something appalling but it wasn't really my intention to be so detrimental. I was too reckless though and that doesn't excuse my crazy behaviour but I have learned my lesson and I will definitely not do something like this like ever again but AL is so firm on his position even though I really understood my mistake and am genuinely repent and not just because I'm under permaban threat. I was never banned before so I did not see it coming or else I would have tried to shapen up my playstyle in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.