[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I’m pretty sure Tris is Light. But I thought Light was a protagonist which made them Town.
Yeah I think so too. I already said it's a gray area there. Light could be town. But then how is L town, and now we have their flip? Something doesn't add up. And why would a town kill Flowa, who was basically confirmed at this point?

The Day Phase started like an hour ago and you have called at least 3 players scum already. :feelsokeman:
Grim I didn’t read the WU right. But I still think they are probably Scum.

You have to be Scum at this point. Light is probably Scum unless Scum is really framing him hard all game. But based on what Cal said and now this? How many times can someone be redirected?

I’m not backing up from any of them. But if there’s really 3 Scum left and we just lost Fruitji and Flower we aren’t in a good spot.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Light is probably Scum unless Scum is really framing him hard all game. But based on what Cal said and now this? How many times can someone be redirected?
They are. Why do you think a vig that was outed D1 is left alive? They have ways to deal with my power, that's why the left me alive all the time. I thought it would be over after Nagato, since I assumed those are his powers.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
For the 100th time this game, check my actions and see what I can do. How do those actions make me even scum. Like what? :kaidowhat:

They are. Why do you think a vig that was outed D1 is left alive? They have ways to deal with my power, that's why the left me alive all the time. I thought it would be over after Nagato, since I assumed those are his powers.
Unless you are Scum lol. That would also explain why you are still alive. But getting rid of Tris is way more important.

Vote Cray Cray.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Unless you are Scum lol. That would also explain why you are still alive. But getting rid of Tris is way more important.

Vote Cray Cray.
Well I've already explained above why I am not. Plus no, them leaving me alive makes a ton of sense. Not only do they have a way to deal with my powers, but also I'll come off as sus in the thread.

Well I am not lol. You can deduce I targeted Beta on the previous night from the WU. The night before this one. There's that but also another one I am thinking of as well.
Beta claim should have cleared you but that’s very convenient. Why would Beta say something he knew would clear people as Town? That would only hurt his team.

If the WU can be manipulated it may have been on purpose to make us clear you. I don’t know what to possibly trust rn.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Beta claim should have cleared you but that’s very convenient. Why would Beta say something he knew would clear people as Town? That would only hurt his team.
I wasn't even talking about Beta's claim. I was talking about the WU and how he flipped Nagato. Nagato can most likely shield himself with ST which would then in turn be blasted onto the one who attacked them. Beta told us that to waste the claims.
If the WU can be manipulated it may have been on purpose to make us clear you. I don’t know what to possibly trust rn.
Well we can tinfoil on that as well. But I am telling you I am the wrong way to go and since we're getting lower in numbers we have to be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.