[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Sure you can call it that if you want. But it's plays like that that make FLowa the player with the most wins here lol.

I said earlier but the post that pinged me when we got the announcement was this one
Understandable.

Have a nice day, scum!
It's as if she knew she'll be gone soon, which is why I believe it's fake. Moreover it was on her 14th post, meaning that she fulfilled the posting requirement. And then she can later vote and also make an announcement that she's been silenced. What's the point of being silenced at all then?

The timing of your post only came when I voted you? Alright, let's believe that and conclude that I made a bad judgement.

Why would I gain cred for lynching you? If you flip town, I would actually lose cred. Also, how and why did you connect me to Flower? Was it because she and I both voted you?
Because scum wishes me in the game usually thinking I could be helpful even if Town. So that's a nice way to look better even if I flip Town as long as you can make it sound convincing enough.

And I connect you with Flower because I have been made a case on why Flower was presumptively set up and so perhaps this could be a reason as to why you or your team wish me out of the equation.

Because you know, your vote makes literally no sense complexively. I was posting even recently before you would vote me to begin with.

And I'm actually defending Flower not accusing her, so your sarcasm only make you look worse.

Sure you can call it that if you want. But it's plays like that that make FLowa the player with the most wins here lol.

I said earlier but the post that pinged me when we got the announcement was this one

It's as if she knew she'll be gone soon, which is why I believe it's fake. Moreover it was on her 14th post, meaning that she fulfilled the posting requirement. And then she can later vote and also make an announcement that she's been silenced. What's the point of being silenced at all then?
Feels like you're reaching extremely hard here or scared flower might figure something out. If someone did this to her it doesnt come off as a very town friendly ability.

Removes them from being able to discuss anything and makes them very suspicious

Maybe she's 3rd or something, but I think you're reaching hard on her being scum based on this.

Feels like you're reaching extremely hard here or scared flower might figure something out. If someone did this to her it doesnt come off as a very town friendly ability.

Removes them from being able to discuss anything and makes them very suspicious

Maybe she's 3rd or something, but I think you're reaching hard on her being scum based on this.
Wow, never seen you talk this much.

Who would you prefer to lynch?

It's an assumption for now.

His vote slams into logic instead of accompanying it therefore I'm attempting to connect the dots and find reasons as to why he may be voting me right now, that actually make sense.
Thats a huge assumption and one not really based on anything thats been posted at all.

Wow, never seen you talk this much.

Who would you prefer to lynch?
I can stop? :D

I'm not sure yet, I just don't think lynching flower is a good idea because this comes off as being done to get us to lynch her.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Because scum wishes me in the game usually thinking I could be helpful even if Town. So that's a nice way to look better even if I flip Town as long as you can make it sound convincing enough.

And I connect you with Flower because I have been made a case on why Flower was presumptively set up and so perhaps this could be a reason as to why you or your team wish me out of the equation.

Because you know, your vote makes literally no sense complexively. I was posting even recently before you would vote me to begin with.

And I'm actually defending Flower not accusing her, so your sarcasm only make you look worse.
Put your vote on me if you think I’m looking worse, Beta.

Also, if was the one to silence flower, I would say this plan of mine to get her lynched is going well.

So there would be no need to vote you out since you aren’t stopping her Lynch anyway.

Put your vote on me if you think I’m looking worse, Beta.

Also, if was the one to silence flower, I would say this plan of mine to get her lynched is going well.

So there would be no need to vote you out since you aren’t stopping her Lynch anyway.
This is deflection.

If you are scared I might mess with some of the users who are voting Flower up you have plenty of reasons to vote me first and wish me out asap assuming you guys framed her. You and a team, assuming there are components that also voted for Flower so far which is pretty probable if you guys truly framed her. It's not even a massive reach at all. Several dots that stick together like a melody.

I'm attempting to understand if this is more probably the case or whether you are not scum and are simply being stubborn here.

Status
Not open for further replies.