[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ok lynch nat and vig her then

by that time we will have a better view of tobis alignment and can figure out what to do with them next

Vote Lynch TAC

I have some juicy info but it's up to you guys to decide whether or not I shall claim. I'm aware you guys are likely not gonna follow me differently, I wish I could reveal not just my action but also my flavor to render things more clear but I would be content even with just the former.

Vote Lynch TAC

I have some juicy info but it's up to you guys to decide whether or not I shall claim. I'm aware you guys are likely not gonna follow me differently, I wish I could reveal not just my action but also my flavor to render things more clear but I would be content even with just the former.

this makes sense given that TAC came in and hard defended Nat

nice work detective

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
nat doesnt have a reason to push this hard on flower if it wasnt for saving tobi me thinks

he might be a strong scum role
Fuji said this before, but don't think Nat would stick her head out to save Tobi at that point. She really doesn't play like that as scum. Tobi and Nat might be connected, but you can't say that from the votes.

In fact, it could be possible that Tobi could be town too. He could be a tanky town role.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Vote Lynch TAC

u will get modkilled if u claim anything
we used both claims today

Vote Lynch TAC

You just did...

Bruh.

Nat is bad news, please vote her.

Emil

Certified Memelord
it seems they dug too deep on the flower tunnel to back off but tobi still got yeeted, and he lived

anwyay ill still scum read tobi regardless of what nat is cuz hes not playing like a townie whatsover

Status
Not open for further replies.