[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I agree that is a lot of effort to go into if you know you're going to be lynched as soon as I flip town anyway. Makes me wonder if maybe there is redirection involved here after all
If what you've implied is true there are definitely some shenanigans at play here.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Light, where is Cal‘s action?
I do not know that Flowa. If he is a tracker my understanding would be that it is that Freak thing then. I've seen you mention that you believe he is not that though. But as I also noted earlier Dr.Prof noted that not all actions and names appeared in the WU.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Where was Cal‘s action on the WU?
He is probably a tracker and like Dr. Prof said, I think he's freak because that's the only name that hints at tracking. If you don't think that's him and Light is town, I can understand why you think Cal is lying.

Yes, Hypothetically had Tobi not been bussed we'd have to look at things completely differently and either Light was redirected or the Skilled one is lying to us about who he targeted.

I don't believe light is lying here though so I have a feeling there is something else going on that is not a transporter/bus though.

Yes Nat's lynch isn't grounded on much, They're using the name as a reaosn why but overall her play and how she's going about things doesn't paint her in the best light either, so I'm not sure we'd have a better target.

I didn't like the lynch when Tobi was still alive but with tobi dead its a bit easier to swallow.
Hm so we are assuming Tobi and Nat are teammates? It could be possible, considering that he was voting for Flower as well, but his reason wasn't very good imo.

If Flower was used as a counter wagon to Tobi, I would also suspect other voters like Anon, who came on her wagon pretty quick.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If Flower was used as a counter wagon to Tobi, I would also suspect other voters like Anon, who came on her wagon pretty quick.
Iirc Cray Cray voted for Tobi first. I am not sure though, so I'll have to ISO that period now to see how the votes were being placed and see if Flowa was being used as a counterwagon indeed and by whom.

I do not know that Flowa. If he is a tracker my understanding would be that it is that Freak thing then. I've seen you mention that you believe he is not that though. But as I also noted earlier Dr.Prof noted that not all actions and names appeared in the WU.
To make things clear on my end: I think there’s a chance that not all actions were written in the WU. I told Beta that I think there’s a very good chance that anyone who abstained was left out.

He is probably a tracker and like Dr. Prof said, I think he's freak because that's the only name that hints at tracking. If you don't think that's him and Light is town, I can understand why you think Cal is lying.

Hm so we are assuming Tobi and Nat are teammates? It could be possible, considering that he was voting for Flower as well, but his reason wasn't very good imo.

My feeling still stands on the reason flower was hit with an ability. The purpose was to make her a prime lynch candidate and someone who you should be focusing on allowing others to do anything. She had no defense, she could only act a certain way and everyone is always suspect of her that it wouldn't be a problem to generate a lynch train on her.

I didn't find it a good reason to lynch her or make her a prime target, tobi claiming she was lying was just so full of shit for a reason that it really stuck out. Outta the main train drivers, light was the one giving a decent reason and defending it, Nat sorta just wanted people to lynch her, I didn't like her reasoning anymore then tobis.

Iirc Cray Cray voted for Tobi first. I am not sure though, so I'll have to ISO that period now to see how the votes were being placed and see if Flowa was being used as a counterwagon indeed and by whom.
Cray cray voted tobi first aye, and his reaction was kinda fluffy then he just went and lynched flower cause "she's lying" but nothing beyond that, was really piss poor reasoning.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Cray cray voted tobi first aye, and his reaction was kinda fluffy then he just went and lynched flower cause "she's lying" but nothing beyond that, was really piss poor reasoning.
Yeah I am reading that part now to see who placed votes on Flowa after votes were also cast on Tobi.

Whatever, I'm not overly confident on this but judging on how most people have Nat in their suss pool, I suppose that she is the best option here. If she's Town, I fear you'll all go after Cal instead of Light. But I won't be stubborn this phase.

Vote Lynch Nat

Status
Not open for further replies.