[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if beta flips scum?
do u leave nat or go for her?
I would leave Nat unless something else happens that makes us think Nat is Scum.

If bussing Beta is such an irrational move in that situation then I think it probably means Nat is Town.

I’ve been suspicious of Nat all game, but if they contributed in taking down Beta like that as Scum then the Scum team just destroyed themselves for no gain. Nat didn’t have to let two of her teammates go down instead of one just to distance herself. The cost outweighs the reward by a good bit I think.

At worst I’d think tbey could be Indie.

I would leave Nat unless something else happens that makes us think Nat is Scum.

If bussing Beta is such an irrational move in that situation then I think it probably means Nat is Town.

I’ve been suspicious of Nat all game, but if they contributed in taking down Beta like that as Scum then the Scum team just destroyed themselves for no gain. Nat didn’t have to let two of her teammates go down instead of one just to distance herself. The cost outweighs the reward by a good bit I think.

what about TAC's hard defense of Nat?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Nat would bus Beta always. For instance in the Users round, she pushed for his lynch from D1 even though he was the mafia GF and strongest role, and then when she flipped everyone cleared Beta for that. Beta made it to the end of the game as well.

Not saying that that's the case here, but it's something to think about as well. Though I've town read Nat as I said earlier.

Nat would bus Beta always. For instance in the Users round, she pushed for his lynch from D1 even though he was the mafia GF and strongest role, and then when she flipped everyone cleared Beta for that. Beta made it to the end of the game as well.

Not saying that that's the case here, but it's something to think about as well. Though I've town read Nat as I said earlier.
But Nat never pushed for Beta until TAC’s fate was sealed. It just seems terrible for Nat to guarantee two teammates go down instead of one in that situation.

yeah but he literally defended her to point of getting her off the hook...what town cred did he gain here?
He didn’t get her off the hook. Flower did. But I think that was TvT with either interference or Cal had something weird going on mechanically. If that doesn’t happen and Nat flips then TAC would have got the Town cred.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
But Nat never pushed for Beta until TAC’s fate was sealed. It just seems terrible for Nat to guarantee two teammates go down instead of one in that situation.
Maybe she got angry like TAC did and really threw everything there. Maybe it's a plan to gain more town cred that way. We can tinfoil all day about it. I personally don't think that's the case and as I said have a town read on Nat. But let's see what Midnight does.

Maybe she got angry like TAC did and really threw everything there. Maybe it's a plan to gain more town cred that way. We can tinfoil all day about it. I personally don't think that's the case and as I said have a town read on Nat. But let's see what Midnight does.
I’ll never rule out anyone being Scum completely. I just think it would lower Nat’s chances a great deal.

The only thing which still makes me think Nat/Mid are Saitama is that line in the Day WU:

Monster seriously punched somebody which is Saitama's attack.

But other than that, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.