[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
im 196 IQ
i agree mafia doesnt reflect it for sure
we think too fast for the game amd often time just troll it or think way far ahead

mafia is about technique and deception.
I don't think you are legitimately that high lol. If you took some tests most are so inflated it's not funny.

But yeah this game weekly links to IQ for a series of reasons:

*How much knowledge you possess on the game specifically
*How much effort you make
*How well you are on verbal
*Strategizing which is not merely about IQ, but also looking into the future, tests do not measure that

I could go on.

If you took Magnus Carlsen vs. Stephen Hawking in a chess battle Magnus would have likely won very very swiftly.

Vote End Day.

I said Ekko, Ryu, and Anon earlier for my Scum leans but idk what to think about Anon’s interactions with Beta today. Probably impossible to read into anything Beta says or his interactions with anyone rn. He seems purely here to sow confusion. For all we know he could be 500 IQ’ing it trying to protect his teammates by bussing them thinking we may clear his “suspects” as Town.

This is the least good I’ve felt on my Scum reads going into a night.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I don't think you are legitimately that high lol. If you took some tests most are so inflated it's not funny.

But yeah this game weekly links to IQ for a series of reasons:

*How much knowledge you possess on the game specifically
*How much effort you make
*How well you are on verbal
*Strategizing which is not merely about IQ, but also looking into the future, tests do not measure that

I could go on.

If you took Magnus Carlsen vs. Stephen Hawking in a chess battle Magnus would have likely won very very swiftly.
our tests in military was different from online ones... they used some 3D figures... it was weird but I did well

Vote End Day.

I said Ekko, Ryu, and Anon earlier for my Scum leans but idk what to think about Anon’s interactions with Beta today. Probably impossible to read into anything Beta says or his interactions with anyone rn. He seems purely here to sow confusion. For all we know he could be 500 IQ’ing it trying to protect his teammates by bussing them thinking we may clear his “suspects” as Town.

This is why you block him and dont read his shit.

Trust your own reads and not what outed scum say.

Vote End Day.

Thanks mister, means a lot.

Then I was doing a great job finally.

I'm not sure what will occur with my ban but I wanted to at least show that I was genuinely repent about my actions and those were not merely words flung in the air and so I indeed tried my best at last.

Frujit = light
Light = Beta
Flower = Destroya < Ekko < Beta
Marimo = Beta
Beta = Destroya
Dr = ekko < Beta
Destroya = Beta
Anon = Beta
S>Z = Beta
Cray = Beta
Ryu = Beta

Status