[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game ended with Mafia winning gaining majority over Town. Independent and Survivor Won. Town Lost

Winners : Mafia
  1. @Light D Lamperouge
  2. @Ekkologix
  3. @TheAncientCenturion
  4. @Finalbeta
  5. @Tobi
Winner : Survivor
  1. @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo
Winner : Independent
  1. @Destroya
Loser : Town
  1. @Scum Flowa
  2. @Lindltaylor
  3. @Natalija @Midnight Delight
  4. @krogothwolf
  5. @Fruitji
  6. @Marimo_420
  7. @anon
  8. @RippedCal
  9. @Dr_Professor83
  10. @T-Pein™
  11. @Ryu Kishi
  12. @Hayumi
Loser : Independent
@Wris

Thank you @AL sama for your support . And Thank you to all players who participate in my game. I'm really overwhelmed by your response.

Player of the game :
@Light D Lamperouge
Jesus Christ lol. Well, Pat on the back to myself for suspecting everyone at the end lol.

We lost no matter what.

Jesus Christ lol. Well, Pat on the back to myself for suspecting everyone at the end lol.

We lost no matter what.
Shouldve reminded yourselves that Cal tracked Light and he targetted Lind, he had no explanation for that other than he maybe got redirected, i remember that i was going to check the WUs for something like that but got distracted.

GG @Light D Lamperouge , last night where i died i was gonna target you with a 1000% OFA hit to kill you but apparently that thing ran out when i used it on Nat.

@SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo
Sorry man...You signed bastard game as your first
King

"I'm the strongest man on earth, The 7th rank hero, King . Do you know that"

Hello, You are King also known as the strongest and member of town

King is also known as The strongest man on earth and The hero's hero.

King The Engine (Trigger) : When in a threatening situation, King appears calm and displays an intimidating aura. It is a rumbling sound that others claim to hear when King readies for battle or when he is generally serious. The sound has a formidable impact on his opponent's psyche.
Any one who try to harm you tonight will lose a life and role crushed for one cycle.

Master Gamer : Invite player to play video game at your house. Player will be role blocked , they will prefer playing game with you tonight.

Super Luck (Passive) : King has ridiculous amounts of luck; equal parts good and bad. Whenever you are going to be lynched , there will be a 50-50 percent chance that you will survive that Lynch.

Day Ability :
King Style
: Use it on the first player who voted for you. Try to convince them only 3 times with 3 posts only.
While his intimidating appearance and presence usually scares off potential opponents, King has to rely on this style if his opponents aren't scared and are still ready to fight.
  • King Face : King's intimidating facial expression, which scares off enemy. If they don't unvote with first convince. They will lost their voting power.
  • King Hand : King places his hand on the shoulder of his opponent in order to intimidate them even more. With second failed convincing their vote will be overwrite with the vote of your choice.
  • King Brain: King has a powerful skill that allows him to instantly think of and simulate strategies. If that failed too , their vote on you won't count for the rest of the game.
Win Condition : Eliminate all threats to Town

You have 4 lives

Hidden Mechanics : It's all bullshit ! King don't want to be a part of this dangerous war. He just wanted to buy and play dating simulator game Doki Doki Sisters at home.

Survive till the game end to win
You have 2 voting power
You have 2 lives

@SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo
King

King The Engine (Trigger) : When in a threatening situation, King appears calm and displays an intimidating aura. It is a rumbling sound that others claim to hear when King readies for battle or when he is generally serious. The sound has a formidable impact on his opponent's psyche.
Any one who try to harm you tonight will lose a life and role crushed for one cycle.

Master Gamer : Invite player to play video game at your house. Player will be role blocked , they will prefer playing game with you tonight.

Super Luck (Passive) : King has ridiculous amounts of luck; equal parts good and bad. Whenever you are going to be lynched , there will be a 50-50 percent chance that you will survive that Lynch.

Day Ability :
King Style
: Use it on the first player who voted for you. Try to convince them only 3 times with 3 posts only.
While his intimidating appearance and presence usually scares off potential opponents, King has to rely on this style if his opponents aren't scared and are still ready to fight.
  • King Face : King's intimidating facial expression, which scares off enemy. If they don't unvote with first convince. They will lost their voting power.
  • King Hand : King places his hand on the shoulder of his opponent in order to intimidate them even more. With second failed convincing their vote will be overwrite with the vote of your choice.
  • King Brain: King has a powerful skill that allows him to instantly think of and simulate strategies. If that failed too , their vote on you won't count for the rest of the game.

You have 4 lives

Hidden Mechanics : It's all bullshit ! King don't want to be a part of this dangerous war. He just wanted to buy and play dating simulator game Doki Doki Sisters at home.

You have 2 voting power
You have 2 lives
Called King lol.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
@SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo
King

Day Ability :
King Style

You have 4 lives

You have 2 voting power
You have 2 lives
I played till the end

Status
Not open for further replies.