[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldve reminded yourselves that Cal tracked Light and he targetted Lind, he had no explanation for that other than he maybe got redirected, i remember that i was going to check the WUs for something like that but got distracted.

GG @Light D Lamperouge , last night where i died i was gonna target you with a 1000% OFA hit to kill you but apparently that thing ran out when i used it on Nat.
Especially when Tpein claimed Driver and didn't target Light.

how did dest and sanji win @Xlaw ?

sanji shuda been lynched right? and does dest win with mafia?
Game ended with Marimos death.

Sanji was survivor
Detroya Achieved his second win con
Light Yagami

“I am Justice! I protect the innocent and those who fear evil. Im the one that will become the god of a new world that every one desires!”

Hello,

You are Light Yagami also known as a young man and member of Town.

Light is hardworking, talented, and a natural genius . Light has a strong sense of justice .

Night Action :
Death Note :

Light Yagami discovers a mysterious Death Note on the ground at his school. If players name written within it, that player will lose a life.

Day Action:
Death Note
:
You have two votes.
Write down player's name to vote in note book . They will also vote crushed. And send the action through PM. This vote won't appear in count.
You can't change this vote once submitted.

Your second vote you can post in day phase as usual.

Win Condition : Eliminate all threats to Town.

You have 3 Lives

Hidden Mechanics :

Light has a strong sense of justice but this quickly becomes warped after he becomes tainted by the notebook’s power.

KIRA

With each uses of the note book Light looses his sanity. His killings are eventually labelled by people of Japan as the work of "Kira."

When he use Death Note to kill 3 times , Light become Kira . Despite knowing the criminality of murder, Light would consider his actions the ultimate “sacrifice” to help the world.

Hello,
You are Kira also known as a young man and an Independent.

He discovers another use of death note.

-When you use death book to vote for lynch in DP, they will also lost a life.

-When You use death note at night, you are allowed to write your own action for write up.

Eyes of Shinigami : By sacrificing your one life , you can obtain ability to see through players flavour name and their remaining lives.

Secondary win Condition : Learn identity of Detective L and kill him.

You have 3 Lives

Hidden Mechanics : When Light die his death note will transfer to his killer. If died by lynch it will transfer randomly to one of those who voted him

Emil

Certified Memelord
Game ended with Marimos death.

Sanji was survivor
Detroya Achieved his second win con
Light Yagami

“I am Justice! I protect the innocent and those who fear evil. Im the one that will become the god of a new world that every one desires!”

Hello,

You are Light Yagami also known as a young man and member of Town.

Light is hardworking, talented, and a natural genius . Light has a strong sense of justice .

Night Action :
Death Note :

Light Yagami discovers a mysterious Death Note on the ground at his school. If players name written within it, that player will lose a life.

Day Action:
Death Note
:
You have two votes.
Write down player's name to vote in note book . They will also vote crushed. And send the action through PM. This vote won't appear in count.
You can't change this vote once submitted.

Your second vote you can post in day phase as usual.

Win Condition : Eliminate all threats to Town.

You have 3 Lives

Hidden Mechanics :

Light has a strong sense of justice but this quickly becomes warped after he becomes tainted by the notebook’s power.

KIRA

With each uses of the note book Light looses his sanity. His killings are eventually labelled by people of Japan as the work of "Kira."

When he use Death Note to kill 3 times , Light become Kira . Despite knowing the criminality of murder, Light would consider his actions the ultimate “sacrifice” to help the world.

Hello,
You are Kira also known as a young man and an Independent.

He discovers another use of death note.

-When you use death book to vote for lynch in DP, they will also lost a life.

-When You use death note at night, you are allowed to write your own action for write up.

Eyes of Shinigami : By sacrificing your one life , you can obtain ability to see through players flavour name and their remaining lives.

Secondary win Condition : Learn identity of Detective L and kill him.

You have 3 Lives

Hidden Mechanics : When Light die his death note will transfer to his killer. If died by lynch it will transfer randomly to one of those who voted him
thats what ive been saying in scum chat lol

why did u have us continue the entire day when game shuda just ended there

i had 5 lives left with 1 avoid

like there is no realistic way i die i can event tank 2 lynches lol

i knew we won ever since this day started lmfao

can u post ur role? whats ur win con?
I couldve killed you actually but i mean Light was the higher scum read at the time.

Either way i ran out of killshot and invested instead lmao.

Griffith

Hello,
You are Griffith also known as a Dreamer and the member of Mafia .

Griffith has undying desire to obtain his own kingdom.
For that you will have to sacrifice his comrade during the fifth Eclipse.

Lead or be part of the mislynch of town to obtain your power. (They must die with Lynch)

Supernatural Charisma (Passive) : Until you sacrifice fellow town member , you will shown as innocent .

You have 5 lives

Hidden Mechanics : If player failed to sacrifice town member before "Berserk theme" . They will be forced to start Eclipse by sacrificing their 1 lives.

In Exchange they will transform into Femto and will join mafia chat.

You are Femto

Spatial Manipulation : Femto has ability to manipulate gravity and space.

Repulsive Force : Repel any attack aimed on you
Gravity : Create gravity well to catch enemies with an invisible attractive force capable of crushing the afflicted into oblivion. Your target will take 1 damage and will be send into void. Where no one can reach them

Flight :
As a natural consequence of the form he assumed upon reborn , Femto is capable of flight.
You can avoid one attack per night.

Brand Of Sacrifice : (1 shot)
Mark player with brand of sacrifice , they will appear as guilty. And every third night one random harmful action will redirect to them.

Soul of the dead (Passive)
Griffith has displayed the ability to commune with the soul of the dead, and is able to manifest their lost consciousness to provide them one last opportunity to bid farewell to the world.

Beherits : (1 item)
Beherits are not rendered null after activation, and at any time can be used by their owners to escape death by summoning the God Hand and offering another sacrifice in exchange for new life.
Gift this to a player. They will receive your 1 life .
But little they know that it comes with a price.
In exchange when you are going to Lynch they will be sacrificed.

Ill be honest, i kinda was half assing it this game.

Favorites was taking up all my attention lmao, but that point you guys never brought up after i died unless i missed it.

I saw you guys listening to him and shit.
I kept bringing that up with Light but it got no traction. Then at the very end everyone got so suspicious that even tho Light sketched me out he felt like the least sketchy option. It really felt like I was the only Town left today lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.