[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
:tchpepe: This is news to me.

I don’t believe you deserve that chance, Beta. You’ve been playing for ages and you keep nuking games
I know I did but I had really not seen this coming. I had never been banned in this Mafia community. As I told you I would have worked on my demeanor earlier had a ban been addressed earlier.

I know it's sad that it took a ban to open my mind, I was just stubborn.

My actions are not justifiable but I truly learned a valuable lesson from this experience.

I changed many times in my life, I'm sure this is not going to be different.

if u think its well deserved then be it, u know ur self more than any1 knows u

i just hope u can atleast make it to the weeb game
I think a ban of 2-3 games would have been too lentient because I did too poorly for a very long time and proved detrimental to other users' experience too.

On the other hand I really could not see this coming and so I wanted to at least be granted one opportunity to prove my worth and show mine are not just words flung in the air.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think a ban of 2-3 games would have been too lentient because I did too poorly for a very long time and proved detrimental to other users' experience too.

On the other hand I really could not see this coming and so I wanted to at least be granted one opportunity to prove my worth and show mine are not just words flung in the air.
5 games max then, i just hope u get in the weeb game atleast

5 games max then, i just hope u get in the weeb game atleast
I don't know if ToS and the upcoming RM count. If they do I should probably make it but I don't think it's so relevant.

What matters is that I have my occasion to prove my worth.

And that I apologized once again because I was not done with.

Status
Not open for further replies.