[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Your main issue was that Tris was claiming she had a guilty investigation on you from her abilities. Your reactions weren’t actually that scummy. It’s why I was so hesitant to vote you.
I would have reacted different if not for wedding... I couldnt sleep last night and im still sleepless two days and a little drunk now too... but a lot of you believed in me so thats fine... I believe I could be a great town next game... I still would have new things to learn as scum

@Tobi can u show ur role?
or @Xlaw ^
Griffith

Hello,
You are Griffith also known as a Dreamer and the member of Mafia .

Griffith has undying desire to obtain his own kingdom.
For that you will have to sacrifice his comrade during the fifth Eclipse.

Lead or be part of the mislynch of town to obtain your power. (They must die with Lynch)

Supernatural Charisma (Passive) : Until you sacrifice fellow town member , you will shown as innocent .

You have 5 lives

Hidden Mechanics : If player failed to sacrifice town member before "Berserk theme" . They will be forced to start Eclipse by sacrificing their 1 lives.

In Exchange they will transform into Femto and will join mafia chat.

You are Femto

Spatial Manipulation : Femto has ability to manipulate gravity and space.

Repulsive Force : Repel any attack aimed on you
Gravity : Create gravity well to catch enemies with an invisible attractive force capable of crushing the afflicted into oblivion. Your target will take 1 damage and will be send into void. Where no one can reach them

Flight :
As a natural consequence of the form he assumed upon reborn , Femto is capable of flight.
You can avoid one attack per night.

Brand Of Sacrifice : (1 shot)
Mark player with brand of sacrifice , they will appear as guilty. And every third night one random harmful action will redirect to them.

Soul of the dead (Passive)
Griffith has displayed the ability to commune with the soul of the dead, and is able to manifest their lost consciousness to provide them one last opportunity to bid farewell to the world.

Beherits : (1 item)
Beherits are not rendered null after activation, and at any time can be used by their owners to escape death by summoning the God Hand and offering another sacrifice in exchange for new life.
Gift this to a player. They will receive your 1 life .
But little they know that it comes with a price.
In exchange when you are going to Lynch they will be sacrificed.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Griffith

Hello,
You are Griffith also known as a Dreamer and the member of Mafia .

Griffith has undying desire to obtain his own kingdom.
For that you will have to sacrifice his comrade during the fifth Eclipse.

Lead or be part of the mislynch of town to obtain your power. (They must die with Lynch)

Supernatural Charisma (Passive) : Until you sacrifice fellow town member , you will shown as innocent .

You have 5 lives

Hidden Mechanics : If player failed to sacrifice town member before "Berserk theme" . They will be forced to start Eclipse by sacrificing their 1 lives.

In Exchange they will transform into Femto and will join mafia chat.

You are Femto

Spatial Manipulation : Femto has ability to manipulate gravity and space.

Repulsive Force : Repel any attack aimed on you
Gravity : Create gravity well to catch enemies with an invisible attractive force capable of crushing the afflicted into oblivion. Your target will take 1 damage and will be send into void. Where no one can reach them

Flight :
As a natural consequence of the form he assumed upon reborn , Femto is capable of flight.
You can avoid one attack per night.

Brand Of Sacrifice : (1 shot)
Mark player with brand of sacrifice , they will appear as guilty. And every third night one random harmful action will redirect to them.

Soul of the dead (Passive)
Griffith has displayed the ability to commune with the soul of the dead, and is able to manifest their lost consciousness to provide them one last opportunity to bid farewell to the world.

Beherits : (1 item)
Beherits are not rendered null after activation, and at any time can be used by their owners to escape death by summoning the God Hand and offering another sacrifice in exchange for new life.
Gift this to a player. They will receive your 1 life .
But little they know that it comes with a price.
In exchange when you are going to Lynch they will be sacrificed.
wow we were stacked af wtf lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.