Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Tobi shouldn’t be converted since it doesn’t look like anyone was converted last night based on the WU. But it’s not impossible.
that all depends on whether dyna really has the convert ability or not. if dyna is lying and is scum, there's a good reason to believe tobi is scum as well.

but for someone who was clueless about his own wagon vs zara's wagon, i wouldnt put it past him to just target people at random.

that all depends on whether dyna really has the convert ability or not. if dyna is lying and is scum, there's a good reason to believe tobi is scum as well.

but for someone who was clueless about his own wagon vs zara's wagon, i wouldnt put it past him to just target people at random.
Dyna either is telling the truth (unlikely) or was converted N3. Either way Tobi is probably clear since N3 is the night he’d need to be converted most likely.

:lusalty: An invest would be so flipping amazing right about now. I don’t know if I’d even bother wasting it on Dest tho. I’d probably use it on Dyna because we could get two birds with one stone.

If you’re offering I’m always down to hear the lies so long as they’re mixed with truth.
Here's the deal then. Like I said, I realize I'm going to be the lynch today and I've accepted that. But if you guys want info on the Indie, then four people need to temporarily unvote me. If I see four people unvote me by the time I wake up tomorrow, I'll reveal all that I know about Red Hot Chili Pepper. If not, I let him kill you guys. Up to you.

Here's the deal then. Like I said, I realize I'm going to be the lynch today and I've accepted that. But if you guys want info on the Indie, then four people need to temporarily unvote me. If I see four people unvote me by the time I wake up tomorrow, I'll reveal all that I know about Red Hot Chili Pepper. If not, I let him kill you guys. Up to you.
Oh no thanks lol. Sorry love this is the most open scum bargain I’ve witnessed in a hot minute. I’d rather an indie win the just straight up scum atp

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.