Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Yeah I just skimmed over her abilities. Slowly getting a good picture of it.

People still think the arrow is a tool to convert?
I don't think so but looking at Drago as host/coach. This thing has to be a game mechanic that belongs to mafia.

It can either be like a vanilla token. It can remove protections. It can remove abilities. Something like that.

And I really would like to let go of the Cult discussion. Because even if the enemy is a Cultafia they are probably limited to their maximum size.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
reimi sugimoto is a person who was killed by kira in the original story. her dog is arnold sugimoto ~ juliet's character.
Thats some spoily shit. I hope imma forget all of this. :josad:

Anyway seems to be a big shot. Lets hope that role brought stuff to the table. Also mafia might target the same target again since they know now. In case they didnt shoot juliet. It means Mafia is a step ahead if it comes to PoE.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Anyway outside of Destroya. I dont like Hayumi, this Professor guy, Tobi.

I still have to gain trust on Lindl because I know how well he stages interactions with fellow mafiosis. He never doubted my slot in this game is another thing. Just used some moments to comment on me which looks like pivoting attempts.

For example when he said "good actions Rej" or what it has been. These kind of statements cause more paranoia than anything else because in my position I rather ask myself why actions have been complimented if they just were there to double confirm something.

DynaMight is not fully town but he is anti mafia.
He could really be that pro town indie that has an immunity from the Cultafia cults. But its just one of several possibilities and I doubt we are in a position to double check that.

I will try to give more reads to other players. I just went for the easy reads now.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Vote lynch Dest

How did this man live through the night??

Also separately, I think Light’s been converted but not for mechanical reasons
Why?

I too scum read Light. He believed Rhea to be a Serial Killer too soon imo. Much sooner than dest's claim and honestly it felt like he didn't want to consider a different option.
How did I believe it too soon? Ratchet's play made no sense for a town Lind. You know it, I know it, everyone here knows it.

hayumi and light were weirdly missing during the final phase of the rhea vs destroya wagons. when destroya was rambling and yall kept flipping votes.
Yeah I was weirdly missing at 5 in the morning

It's not like I mentioned it earlier. Oh wait.
Well I am clocking out. Night mofos.

@ vig/s if Rhea flips town or indie put a bullet through Dest's head post-haste.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Do you know it? Yes/No.

And I really would like to let go of the Cult discussion. Because even if the enemy is a Cultafia they are probably limited to their maximum size.
This ^
If Dyna is to be believed, then Cultafia's conversion is a 3 shot, and they lost it night 3 and failed. Meaning they converted only on night 1 and night 2.

Now, it also depends on how many mafia cultafia started with, I think they started with 2 mafia with Destroya being one of the starting two.
For example when he said "good actions Rej" or what it has been. These kind of statements cause more paranoia than anything else because in my position I rather ask myself why actions have been complimented if they just were there to double confirm something.
Don't worry Rej, I'm town. That was an honest complement to your night actions. They were good.

How did I believe it too soon? Ratchet's play made no sense for a town Lind. You know it, I know it, everyone here knows it.
I mean it didn't look town, but it would have been beneficial to wait it out with the vote, don't you think?

Still after we lynch Destroya, we can try and confirm you at night. But otherwise, who's your suspect for scum?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Vote lynch Dest

How did this man live through the night??

Why?

Yeah I was weirdly missing at 5 in the morning

It's not like I mentioned it earlier. Oh wait.
Its possible kro aka jotaro was a/the vig.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Do you know it? Yes/No.

This ^
If Dyna is to be believed, then Cultafia's conversion is a 3 shot, and they lost it night 3 and failed. Meaning they converted only on night 1 and night 2.

Now, it also depends on how many mafia cultafia started with, I think they started with 2 mafia with Destroya being one of the starting two.

Don't worry Rej, I'm town. That was an honest complement to your night actions. They were good.

I mean it didn't look town, but it would have been beneficial to wait it out with the vote, don't you think?

Still after we lynch Destroya, we can try and confirm you at night. But otherwise, who's your suspect for scum?
I am just surprised you made it through without resistance and getting killed. If you are town I am glad about it.

We also should start throwing random reads around at this point. The lynch is set. Once I am at the PC I will iso some players like Light or Fruitji. Players I havent interacted much with.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I cast my vote on Rhea and then waited for both of them to claim. We've been over this Lind. After that Dest's claim looked much better according to people with flavour knowledge, and Prof heavily hinted that that guy whatever his name was lmao shouldn't have been one of the kills.

Sure. Well seeing as Dest is scum his mates deffo jumped on the Rhea wagon. Minus Dest, there were 6 other people on that wagon, me, Prof, Tobi, Rej, Dyna and Hayumi. I saw you mention that you could confirm Hayumi, so let's put him aside for a moment, I'll naturally remove myself from there as well. Now if we trust Dyna's words that he stole the convert ability, he's not there, so it leaves the other 3. If we don't trust Dyna, then it gets messy. If he was lying he's deffo scum. Rej had that moment with Zara, though Zara was practically done, and if Rej is convertable I'd deffo use him. Zara went the extra mile to lynch Tobi and he was scum. But if Tobi could also be converted that'd be a great tactic. Prof has had a decent game, and has pushed Dest yesterday, but also opted for Rhea later, and gave Dest's claim a big chunk of believability. That's the POE I would like to work with. So I'd start with Dyna because his flip could reveal much more.

Tobi challenged me (does anyone know what his ability does)
Dyna claimed Redirected me
I was also Role blocked (i get message as action failed , when role blocked , no notification for Redirect)
Destroya claimed he's ability got destroyed (which supposed to be my work)
I'm bit confused..
Unless he also get info about visitors action (that's the best guess imo)
Dyna is still not clear in my eyes...

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Sure. Well seeing as Dest is scum his mates deffo jumped on the Rhea wagon. Minus Dest, there were 6 other people on that wagon, me, Prof, Tobi, Rej, Dyna and Hayumi. I saw you mention that you could confirm Hayumi, so let's put him aside for a moment, I'll naturally remove myself from there as well. Now if we trust Dyna's words that he stole the convert ability, he's not there, so it leaves the other 3. If we don't trust Dyna, then it gets messy. If he was lying he's deffo scum. Rej had that moment with Zara, though Zara was practically done, and if Rej is convertable I'd deffo use him. Zara went the extra mile to lynch Tobi and he was scum. But if Tobi could also be converted that'd be a great tactic. Prof has had a decent game, and has pushed Dest yesterday, but also opted for Rhea later, and gave Dest's claim a big chunk of believability. That's the POE I would like to work with. So I'd start with Dyna because his flip could reveal much more.
Hmm well, from those 6:
Prof, and Tobi seem townie to me for now.

You can suspect Rej of being converted on night 2, since on night 1 he actually watched Tobi visit Zara and Night 2, he didn't see Zara visit Tobi. After Night 2, Rej apparently watched himself, and then Dyna and did not receive any results. So you could suspect his conversion, but that's a weak push for now imo.

So among the other 3 - Hayumi, you, and Dyna :-

Hayumi - I'm still confirming.
Dyna - it's a bit hard to judge his alignment, since again, it's speculation based on thread play.
You - Same as Dyna.

But from PoE it has to be you guys. Cause our speculation is that mafia started with 2 members and could convert up to 3 more. We don't know if they failed on night 3 other than Dyna's words.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Otherwise, we have to suspect the last minute votes on Destroya. But that's only Fuji, and Prof. Which honestly is going to open another can of worms.

We'd have to suspect a lot here and make a lot of assumptions. For now, I think I'll town read Fuji since he pushed Destroya's lynch, then voted Rhea, then voted Destroya again and told us to keep the vote on him. Seemed town motivated.

It can only be scum motivated if he knew Destroya would survive the lynch. But if that's the case, then you can't suspect Prof for flip flopping. But if Destroya was definitely going to be lynched, then Fuji would be town and so would prof. Since Prof even quoted Dest's slip and really looked conflicted like a townie would.

So Prof and Fuji are town for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.