Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
That’s not what I meant, I meant murders could look like “x suicided” or “x killed himself”, it’s not unheard of

:yasu:
Naruhodo, but that would probably be busted if it happened more than once, if that were to happen.

But.. hmm.. I don't really recall any flavors that would do something like that either in Part 4.

Kira, the main baddie just blows people up after severing their hands, so he usually don't leave no traces.

So Kira is most probably SK in this game, while Kira's father is CL

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
This is what peaked my attention.

I personally dislike when players give lists on who is town or mafia. It is a simple cash grab of townie points any person can do.

Hayumi said who she thinks is town and mafia without any explanation. - First strike

I asked her why does she think that.

She said
Lind: Claimed miller in basically their first post, after two other people already did the same, seeming genuinely clueless about the prior claims. Also specified what made their miller role different then a standard miller. Overall genuine town vibe so far and at that point in time.

Light: Pretty blunt and open with his conversations and tone, was the first person to claim miller. I personally like that he seemed weary of me and was direct about his potential suspicion. Isn’t shying away from anything, overall town feel again.

Juliet: Made good points early on about not hyper focusing on the miller conversation and leaving room for things to progress. Seems very matter of fact with her posts and also susses Mango if I remember correctly, based off similar tinfoiling he used on her from previous games. Seems like a logical conclusion therefore she also gets the town lean.
Reaffirming that
But yes so far I have no reason to distrust them blatantly.
Doubting her top 3 town leans.
And, I’m not gonna be naive and say all three should be trusted, but I also don’t mistrust the particular players who claimed at this point.
If you will give a list why someone leans town or mafia that list needs to hold your ideals why and why not they are mafia, not just count 1,2,3,4,5. Hayumi made clear why she thinks they are town only to fall back a bit and still mistrust them.

If you a doubt with a certain player, if you distrust them then how can you come out and say they lean town?
If you don't fully trust your town lean why even say it? What credibility you give them on your side?

I pushed hayumi a bit more and then

Yes, I didn’t like his posts for reasons stated. Also if you find it weird or maybe sus that me and Juliet didn’t think it was of the utmost relevancy to discuss the miller situation, why are you not equally concerned with Mango and Light tinfoiling on Zara in the middle of the miller conversation and continuing to carry on despite that?
Trying to divert me from the discussion to Mango - Light and Zara scenario.

I personally think Hayumi doesn't really believe her list, the list came way waaay early and if i didn't pry why or what it would fly under radar.

Tho, i am giving benefit of the doubt. It is D1 and things may change. But overall i just don't see how you can town lean someone and at the same time have distrust towards them.

Base of any town lean is how much you trust them

Naruhodo, but that would probably be busted if it happened more than once, if that were to happen.

But.. hmm.. I don't really recall any flavors that would do something like that either in Part 4.

Kira, the main baddie just blows people up after severing their hands, so he usually don't leave no traces.

So Kira is most probably SK in this game, while Kira's father is CL
I thin you are forgetting Angelo.
And it felt like he’s seen something like that in his role, when he said it
Who did?
There should also be a reverse-disguiser in this game, so I would expect some fake flips as well
You mean Cinderella?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You mean Cinderella?
And yes, I don't think they're neccesarily town, but I don't think they're maf either. They're probably indie, but I don't know if Mel/ Drago found a good way of implementing her since she's kind of.. well, in a bit of a weird spot in the story

Status
Not open for further replies.