Status
Not open for further replies.
You made one posts and never really followed on it until now when you got Destroyers back up. You were scared to make a move
?? You still have yet to respond to what I said against your case because you said you were tired to which I was likeeee oh ok that's somewhat understandable, yet you've had all this time to respond to everything right now, and had the time to make that big old post about me in the first place. Twice, actually. And no, I wasn't scared, I didn't think anyone else saw through your foolery and wouldn't go for someone who didn't have a chance of getting actually lynched at the time.

?? You still have yet to respond to what I said against your case because you said you were tired to which I was likeeee oh ok that's somewhat understandable, yet you've had all this time to respond to everything right now, and had the time to make that big old post about me in the first place. Twice, actually. And no, I wasn't scared, I didn't think anyone else saw through your foolery and wouldn't go for someone who didn't have a chance of getting actually lynched at the time.
Why so late to vote me up and actually mount a proper case then

Aren't your buddies keeping track of it? :afrokappa:

You're free to not trust me lol. But if you're implying Imma kill you as scum then that's just horrible.
Then it's even worse. Why would I as scum kill the first person that voices suspicion on me lmao? It makes no sense.
Yeah I'd like to hear your answer. You must think that my scum play is awful if you think I am going to fake claim miller, fake a PR, and then kill the first person who is openly suspicious of me.
No that is not my go to response at all. And anyone can shade me, I don't mind. What I do mind are weak shades, like those. When you can explain what it is, I'll gladly respond in a better manner. But when you tell me I don't trust Light because he's a miller for example, I am not sure what you expect me to do but ask why, and why would I behave like that. Same goes for Lind's question about the so called tunneling.

Depends on the person. For instance Lind has fake claimed miller before when scum so I take it with a grain of salt nowadays. This is my first game ever as a miller, so I wouldn't wanna play myself by fake claiming it when scum for the future games where I can get miller, and I roll scum often here. For the post restriction part, as I already said, I wasn't sure if it good to claim it, but since there was an insistence I did. As for why the PR is like that and it wasn't shown anywhere you'll have to ask the host after the game.
Does any of Light's responses to Dyna here look like he's laughing or is getting that Dyna is 'not serious' here?

You are the one with burden here not me.

I've got nothing to hide lmao
wut

I've literally dumped a case on you; the burden is on your shoulders. Yet you're like, 'I got nothing to hide but I will definitely continue to shade people and not defend or response to ANYTHING against me'. Yes, it seems like you have nothing to hide, Mr. Innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.