Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
ripped cal has like 8 votes and none of those 8 posts of his were particularly interesting or note worthy. What reaction are you waiting for from him?

you voting him just gives off the impression to me that you could be scum who knows how the flips of the lead wagons will end and you want to stay far away from it.
well he didnt react even after fruitji voted him. he posted after that tho. it seems kinda odd to me so i wanna hear more from him.

Iโ€™m not sure whatโ€™s more sus, solis jumping on my wagon despite not knowing anything that happened this game or conquistador trying his hardest to avoid both mine and mangoโ€™s wagons.

:catsure:
I tried to interact with solis to see if I could get anything and they really didn't seem interested in talking. I think they're a newbie who said they're still learning the rules, though.

woof woof

I don't like votes with no reasoning since it is next to impossible to get a read on the slot as there is nothing to go off of, it is impossible to refute as the player has provided no justification. It is an easy play as scum to avoid doing anything controversial while gently building up heat on the player.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
you voting him just gives off the impression to me that you could be scum who knows how the flips of the lead wagons will end and you want to stay far away from it
im not that experienced enough to fake pretend like a newbie to rej's "guilty" invest and then pull off something like this lol. the fact that you're coming after me after i did what everyone else is doing, when youre one of the lead candidates tl be lynched is kinda sus ngl. are you and cal scum buddies? :lusalty:

im not that experienced enough to fake pretend like a newbie to rej's "guilty" invest and then pull off something like this lol. the fact that you're coming after me after i did what everyone else is doing, when youre one of the lead candidates tl be lynched is kinda sus ngl. are you and cal scum buddies? :lusalty:
im not coming for you, i havent even voted for you

all i did was ask the vig to put a bullet through your skull

:)

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
He isn't? A good have sworn they made a post that said they were still learning the rules. If he's played before, I'm not sure this is a great look for him.
They played at least one game on here earlier but subbed out iirc.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž

Status
Not open for further replies.