Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think it should be since that’s so vague in JoJo’s.

Uh, because we got a warning on claims and some people think they may have unforeseen consequences this game. And if we do we need to remember to be careful and not make minor claims that hurt us but don’t help us.
Lol well aren't you a Saint

Why do you presume the claiming warning is for town and not scum
It’s just more intuitive that it would be for Town. I’d think something like that would be a way to limit how much we claim to create an obstacle to Town. If it was in the normal opening post and not just sent to the Scum team then the host obviously wants us to think it’s for us.

Idk how you would even create a claim limitation like that for Scum or why a host would give them one. How would that even work?

Do you think that’s a legitimate option?

I mean it could just be there to scare us I guess. I just don’t want us to accidentally be giving the game away if it’s not just for show. It still doesn’t make sense that it would be for scum to me.

No lol. Just a warning that we are strongly advised not to do so.
So why are you asking how a scum claim limitation would work?

Generally character claiming hurts scum not town. Of course all games are designed differently and can be tailored to decide but in general, scum doesn't want town character claiming because it makes it harder for them to blend in.

I'm not saying we should do it btw

So why are you asking how a scum claim limitation would work?

Generally character claiming hurts scum not town. Of course all games are designed differently and can be tailored to decide but in general, scum doesn't want town character claiming because it makes it harder for them to blend in.

I'm not saying we should do it btw
That’s why I thought any claiming consequences would be for Town and not Scum. You’re the one that brought up it being meant for Scum and not Town.

If you’re going to throw that idea out there I’d want to know how credible it is.

If there’s some kind of consequences and it’s not just helpful advice or a bluff idk why you’d think it’s likely meant for Scum.
There won't be direct consequences. If there were then a restriction would be in place.

Idk if you're deliberately trying to cause paranoia and/or divert the idea of character claiming because you know it would be to scums disadvantage (often the case) OR

If you're genuinely cautious about town claims and there possible effect on town win likelihood.

The latter I find less believable simply because it's not something I would ever care remotely about as town as I trust my team to do whatever the fuck they want and trust myself to perform well and catch scum regardless of what they do

That doesn't make it implausible though, I just don't really like where your mind is at right now

I'd say relax and do your thing, let people claim if they want to and we will play they cards as they're dealt

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Don't mind either way
destroya and rej claimed yesterday that the newbies were guilty or something and we had to prove ourselves. and my dumbass not knowing what a miller is, claimed to be a miller, since i got read guilty by rej which i then learned was a joke.
so i accidentally outted myself as a town yesterday. zara was there during that interaction so him calling me scum for doing the same thing as everyone is sus to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.