Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird post. Why am I not the type to play this way as scum.

Feels like whiteknighting as you've never seen me play scum
Im low on post count, i merely said that i saw you play town when we were together, and your play right now is different but you’re right idk how you play as mafia. But seeing as how you play as town i assumed you wouldn’t be this lazy. It almost feels jestery.

I mean you didnt even care when i placed my vote on you earlier on.

If they are so what? It is a theory i have and believe in that protagonists are mafia
Could you answer my previous question, if you believe protagonists are mafia then is your role an antagonist ? Is that why you were so fixated on the Miller stuff?

Fair enough. Doesn't seem like the Cal lynch is going to fly since so many players quoted me on not changing their votes to him. I agree with the confusion part. However, I don't know about Mango lynch. He voted Solis and he still has his vote on him I think. As scum, I don't know why he would take his vote off Zara, since he was the second voted player after Zara I believe. Don't know, it's like he doesn't even care about surviving here.
Atp imma just go with my gut, but I've seen town Mango not care about surviving, and I've seen scum mango be obvious as all hell but somehow get away with his behavior.

Im low on post count, i merely said that i saw you play town when we were together, and your play right now is different but you’re right idk how you play as mafia. But seeing as how you play as town i assumed you wouldn’t be this lazy. It almost feels jestery.

I mean you didnt even care when i placed my vote on you earlier on.
Can anyone read this and tell me with a serious face that Fuji is town, I mean what on actual earth is this post

I haven’t voted you yet, but you’re in my top 3 candidates.

You haven’t been engaged like you were last game. You haven’t been contributing to Scum hunting. Your biggest contribution to this thread is your back and forth with me over my caution over claiming, and you never did tell me why you bothered asking me that question about the warning being meant for Scum. You’ve completely ignored other’s post where they gave examples of similar warnings in games where claiming helped Mafia.

Idk if you want us to disregard the claim warning for ulterior motives, or are extremely disengaged and unaware of why others think caution should be warranted or what.

But it’s odd, and it’s odd to see you not actively looking for Scum when last game you were rooting out potential Scum on D1. It’s a small sample size but you just seem like a much different player this game and I have to wonder why. You’ve contributed less in 48 hours this game then you did in 8 last game as Town.
I don't know if I agree with your case on Cal, but this is a good townie post.

Status
Not open for further replies.