Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously I'm good with Dyna and reluctant with Mango. A CFD on Tobi wouldn't be a bad idea, because I think he's playing similar to last game where he was Wolf, and I caught him D1 there, but I don't really like going off of meta and he's been more inactive. What about Ryu, though? We could go Tobi or Ryu if Dyna won't get traction.
I'm not completely against it if others I.e Lind or nat were down. Fair point about Tobi, but I didn't really see their play last game so I have no way to tell. I'll take your word for it, but like you said they were honestly too inactive to give us any info if it's a mislynch, which there's a high probability it is

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
i heavily disagree with dyna's theory about kira being town. i know who my character is and that definitely rules out this possibility. dyna's an experienced player so it makes me think that the very play of not defending himself is to make us think he's town. for a player of his pedigree and experience, he should be able to do that. also the chaos incited by this theory and destroya's claims being really strong as well.

i heavily disagree with dyna's theory about kira being town. i know who my character is and that definitely rules out this possibility. dyna's an experienced player so it makes me think that the very play of not defending himself is to make us think he's town. for a player of his pedigree and experience, he should be able to do that. also the chaos incited by this theory and destroya's claims being really strong as well.
Agree. I don't think it's too crazy of a suggestion at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.