Status
Not open for further replies.
Zara / Dyna / Cal - 3

Sigh, does this go to rand? I'd really don't want to leave it up to chance for a lynch.
I still have my vote.

I feel like Zara’s claim would be too suicidal for Scum to make tbh.

Dyna, idk if a Scum would make that set up prediction.

I’m considering Cal but idk, I probably want to see him another day.

I really don’t know who to vote rn. Ryu is suspicious as hell but he was last game too. T-Pein is a little suspicious.

i heavily disagree with dyna's theory about kira being town. i know who my character is and that definitely rules out this possibility. dyna's an experienced player so it makes me think that the very play of not defending himself is to make us think he's town. for a player of his pedigree and experience, he should be able to do that. also the chaos incited by this theory and destroya's claims being really strong as well.
Come vote Dyna.

I still have my vote.

I feel like Zara’s claim would be too suicidal for Scum to make tbh.

Dyna, idk if a Scum would make that set up prediction.

I’m considering Cal but idk, I probably want to see him another day.

I really don’t know who to vote rn. Ryu is suspicious as hell but he was last game too. T-Pein is a little suspicious.
Okay so you don't like any of the top three wagons either.

If you think protagonists are town then make me a majority of possible characters
I literally know for a fact my character was a secondary protagonist, and is town. I don't know anything about flavor/other characters apart from my own because I looked him up and did my research before the game began.

I literally know for a fact my character was a secondary protagonist, and is town. I don't know anything about flavor/other characters apart from my own because I looked him up and did my research before the game began.
Your character - if it who i think it is - got their stand simillar to how mine got it.

This game is about that - how one got their stand- is it via Arrow or Natural by blood

Status
Not open for further replies.