Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Zara I dont think you are scum but your death would prove a lot :josad:
Why aren't you voting Zara, then?

@Lindltaylor @Hayumi

Boy can we three come to a decision and lead Town? I trust the two of you the most at the moment.
@Lindltaylor What do we do here? if we can be unanimous wecan effectively sway any tie breakers but we have to be really fast.
I think the options for me are (and dropping my own cases that won't get traction):
Ryu: Sussypants
Tpein: Voterific
Tobi: CFD

Is there someone we can agree on there?
I think at this point we have to CFD someone. If all three of us aren't coming to a conclusion on a single person. We need to analyze who would be the best lynch for info.

Mango - overall sus behavior and went after Zara in the beginning and then wanted Solis out.
Zara - tunneled because he apparently slipped, collected a lot of votes and those votes have stayed on him. This was even before his claim. So him claiming a scummy character did not help him at all.
Cal - I have only see him appear now and try and scum hunt (?). Still did not respond to Prof's post about why we suspect him.
Tobi - too little information gained from his lynch.

Honestly, we either lynch for info or lynch for suspicion. Since we can't decide on a universal suspicious target, the best info lynch would come from Dyna.

Man fuck it!

Enough with the tags. I'm sheeping Hayumi!
Fck it.
[Vote Lynch Ryu]

@Lindltaylor
Unvote
Vote lynch Ryu!

Status
Not open for further replies.