Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Last edited:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Last edited:
We should lynch one of the people that derailed the Zara lynch tbh...

Vote Destroya
Wouldn’t I look worse then Destroya from a logical standpoint. I made the last minute decision to switch off to Ryu for better or worse, and a bunch of people filled me and destroya without saying shit else about it. I need to look back at who some of these people are but they look the worse for jumping on a wagon so quickly right before votes locked

Wouldn’t I look worse then Destroya from a logical standpoint. I made the last minute decision to switch off to Ryu for better or worse, and a bunch of people filled me and destroya without saying shit else about it. I need to look back at who some of these people are but they look the worse for jumping on a wagon so quickly right before votes locked
Also, unless Tpein knows that Zara is Wolf, we still don't know if it was a bad move. In fact, Zara and Mango were the two leading vote getters, so it wasn't like the CFD on Ryu just saved Zara, it saved Mango as well. Also, Mango flipped Town, so we did save at least one townie with that CFD, technically.

Status
Not open for further replies.