Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wanna add, Destroya and Hayumi quickly came of me and Mango once they realized they wont get enough votes

Whole Ryu lynch was rushed af and i think it was to save Cal. As long i was being lynched or.mango no one gave a shit, the moment Cal stepped up shit went down

one more thing, how do manipulative abilities work? since it is mostly given to the anti town faction, would it require them using it on scum for it to work or would it require them using it on the townie with invest abilities for it to work? or is it upto the host and their creativity?

once again, sorry if my questions are basic.
What do you mean by manipulative abilities? If they’re scum abilities, they will be used on town.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What do you mean by manipulative abilities? If they’re scum abilities, they will be used on town.
as in by manipulative abilities im talking about abilities that can interfere with invest results.

yeah im just asking about a possibility of scum masking themselves and messing with invest results since dyna said earlier that a character in jojo can change his appearance.

as in by manipulative abilities im talking about abilities that can interfere with invest results.

yeah im just asking about a possibility of scum masking themselves and messing with invest results since dyna said earlier that a character in jojo can change his appearance.
I don’t know what they can or can’t do in this game, but it’s best if we don’t triple guess until we see a scum flip.

With two townies dead, who do you think is shadiest now?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don’t know what they can or can’t do in this game, but it’s best if we don’t triple guess until we see a scum flip.

With two townies dead, who do you think is shadiest now?
i have some names in my mind. ill wait until they start talking or until i get off of work, whichever happens earlier. ill then make my case.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
i have destroya, hayumi (since they were leading the ryu wagon) and cal (who they tried to save with the said wagon) leaning scum right now.

i think we should start by lynching anyone of that trio tbh.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
It actually.does make sense if they knew he is Rohan

Rohan was the one who discovered who Kira is
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.
—————————————

I would actually like to check both the Ryu and the mango voters.

Since both turned up town, neither was the wagon to the other meaning scum were fine with both lynches.

In that case players focusing more on the Ryu wagon aren't necessarily town.

Out of the Ryu voters, I dislike Juliet and Lind

Cal has the excuse of “voting the lead wagon”

So, what did this flip change for you @Fruitji @Juliet @Lindltaylor
It changed that I don't town read you and Light anymore. Destroya I'm not sure, and Hayumi is going down the list as well.

Ratchet is more town to me than others at the moment and Dyna.
mafia vets help me out. now that zara's gotta reveal her invest results does that count as claiming? since claiming gets punished in this game.
Once he's revealed who he is and what he can do, there's nothing for us to confirm from his result. Investigating a person's ability doesn't always confirm that person and if he outs the information of a townie, for whatever reason, then it's giving mafia free info.

one more thing, how do manipulative abilities work? since it is mostly given to the anti town faction, would it require them using it on scum for it to work or would it require them using it on the townie with invest abilities for it to work? or is it upto the host and their creativity?

once again, sorry if my questions are basic.
Manipulative abilities are usually more effective for the anti-town faction than it is for town because scum are less likely to sabotage their own mates. Nonetheless, manipulative abilities are used to mess up town power roles.

So using it on investigative actions messes up the results of a cop. Using it on vig shots, messes up the vig's target choice and so on.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
i have destroya, hayumi (since they were leading the ryu wagon) and cal (who they tried to save with the said wagon) leaning scum right now.

i think we should start by lynching anyone of that trio tbh.
What do you think of Nat and Light? Also, I would hold off on judging Destroya and Hayumi for the Ryu wagon right now. Day 1 lynches ending in town lynches are pretty common, but checking the reasoning behind the lynches are best imo.

I didn't like the last minute CFD, but we couldn't do anything about it since I wanted Cal gone before.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, I broke the PR and now I'll continue this again. So let's see what happens.

Anyway, looks like the PR that Light got yesterday is legit. But I got this last night. So it's interesting that it's an ability used every phase. Not really sure what the benefit of this is.

@Light D Lamperouge anything happened to you last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.