Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The fact that you are saying I used a bullshit defense IS you shading me, can't you see that? Dyna said I was sussy because I was quieter in D2. I said I wasn't that much quieter and there we had a pretty clear direction. You then decide to chime in and call me out for apparent bullshit and then when I question you about it you deflect back to Dyna.

What's the point of your interaction with me if it's not to shade?
listen pal.

calling out a bullshit defense =/= calling you scum.

no matter however you twist the narrative.

did i call you scum? did i call for a lynch?
i called out a shitty excuse that's all.

even you agreed that you werent as active during d2 like you were in d1/d3.
What do you want me to do D2 when we had a fucking CHECK on someone? Seemed like the right way to go then.
did i say that is wrong? no. you might have your reasons.
but dont say you were active during the entire game because you're leading on post count.

listen pal.

calling out a bullshit defense =/= calling you scum.

no matter however you twist the narrative.

did i call you scum? did i call for a lynch?
i called out a shitty excuse that's all.

even you agreed that you werent as active during d2 like you were in d1/d3.

did i say that is wrong? no. you might have your reasons.
but dont say you were active during the entire game because you're leading on post count.
:okay:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I need some of this Zara stuff cleared before I go after Tobi right now, since Zara is the reason we’d be lynching Tobi.
I decided to bump in at this point.

I am the reason we lynch Tobi since I rolled out this conflict.
On N1 I watched Zara and he got visitted by Tobi.
I then asked Tobi what he thinks about Zara vs Mango but he refused to give input which made me sus Tobi.

On N2 I watched Tobi and he got visitted by you. Not by Zara. Which means Zara lied or is a Ninja.

I dont think I found a cult leader but something scummy for sure. I might die but since everyone somewhat and somehow has a stance on this conflict I decided to claim.

I will be going to take more nap. See ya lator alligators.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
i’d like to hear who tobi used his ability on during night 2, that would be more useful info
@Tobi expand upon your n2 actions please?

On N2 I watched Tobi and he got visitted by you. Not by Zara. Which means Zara lied or is a Ninja.
@Rej the you here refers to @Dr_Professor83 right?

also mafia vets, help me out. to mess up an investigation, you can bd the investigator or swap the intended target with a different person right? i dont know what that role is but is professor the person who's been messing with our investigations? im just throwing this out rn im not calling him scum or anything but yeah lets wait for his explanations. we already ha

woof woof

Whatever Nat's role was scum can easily fake claim her role. When a player claims who they are and their abilities I also want them to say who did they target each night and why did they target this person.
i targeted zara and yesterday i targeted light but my action failed

Status
Not open for further replies.