Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, this heat wave is killing me :josad:
Even if Zara is Scum, while I’m sure the other Scum probably did jump on the Ryu wagon to save their teammate, it doesn’t mean the ones who started the wagon are Scum. It’s going to be hard to tell from that Ryu wagon imo, since most of the game jumped on it.
Thats why i think cross examinating that with the stuff D2 is the best way tbh.

I don't think it's active but rather passive ability.
The thing is @krogothwolf visited Dyna and nothing happened to him.

woof woof

Conquistador said he got a mafia result on Cal and according to his result there has to be mafia and which characters fits as mafia?

im just spitballing but keicho? yoshikage kira looks like a solid sk and yoshihiro is a solid cult leader.

purely going by flavour can the relationship between keicho and okuyasu play a role in my invest?
im just spitballing and trying to think of possibilities.
i used my ability on rippedcal and the result i got was mafia.
is that possible due to some weird ability interaction between keicho and okuyasu?
i mean it may not necessarily be a bd/redirect for all but only for keicho and okuyasu?
since rippedcal is okuyasu. can keicho redirect okuyasu as part of their ability?
Im confused rn, are you claiming Keicho here? But you just said Keicho fits as Mafia :choppawhat: Im not sure what to make of this lol. Because the Keicho role is definitely not a good guy. Indie at best.

Akira Otoishi
STAND
Red Hot Chili Pepper
Akira Otoishi (音石 明, Otoishi Akira) is an antagonist featured in Diamond is Unbreakable.

Abilities

Main article: Red Hot Chili Pepper
Red Hot Chili Pepper is a small humanoid Stand which can travel through electrical current and absorb electricity to empower itself. When powered up, it is a physically powerful Stand able to trade blows with the likes of Crazy Diamond but exhausts its energy quickly.

Guitar Play: Otoishi is a competent guitar player, and is notably able to compose a solo on the spot and use right-hand tapping. His ability to perform a solo is such that he can forcibly reset a broken pinky in the middle of playing.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oh my god.

The way you were talking about the possible interraction between the Keicho role if its in the game and Okuyasu made it seem like you were talking about yourself.
rippedcal turned out to be okuyasu but my result on him was scum. so if i understand this right it might be

1. a redirect on cal ~ tpein has a redirect and he didnt use it on cal or me during n1
2. a bd on me ~ nobody has claimed town bd yet. there might be a scum bd but targeting a newbie on n1 seems like a pretty weird thing to me especially when zara claimed an invest.
3. the ability that i was spitballing between keicho & okuyasu alone.

there are still numerous possibilities. i was just trying to think of something that makes sense according to the flavour. if kira is SK and kira's pops is CL, someone has to be mafia since due to my result.

Akira Otoishi
STAND
Red Hot Chili Pepper
Akira Otoishi (音石 明, Otoishi Akira) is an antagonist featured in Diamond is Unbreakable.

Abilities

Main article: Red Hot Chili Pepper
Red Hot Chili Pepper is a small humanoid Stand which can travel through electrical current and absorb electricity to empower itself. When powered up, it is a physically powerful Stand able to trade blows with the likes of Crazy Diamond but exhausts its energy quickly.

Guitar Play: Otoishi is a competent guitar player, and is notably able to compose a solo on the spot and use right-hand tapping. His ability to perform a solo is such that he can forcibly reset a broken pinky in the middle of playing.
What’s with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.